Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Lamb's Patterns Store

Thanks Alan. As for the golf clubs, the shaft would be the problem with them being narrow, and getting a good carve. But go ahead and make some patterns, Crossed clubs, singles would make good patterns if the shaft diameter size is made larger.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

nice looking bag and clubs
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

I have added the chess set to my web site. This set is for carving on the rotary jig.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chess set-3d-2.jpg   chess set-3d-3.jpg   chess set-3d-4.jpg   chess set.jpg  

Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

I am impressed and great Looking chess set Eddie!
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Thanks for the comment Tom.

Eddie

Nice looking set Eddie...looks like revolve time , and flow in Moi can come with some cool stuff..like the render
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

John you have that right revolve, and flow using Moi to make great patterns for the rotary jig.
    Speaking of which here is another one, lets see if someone can pop this bottles cap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails becks 3d.jpg   becks beer-ptn.jpg  

Eddie

Eddie thanks again for the bottle model..lol and the labels...I think as I make more will model the labels more..looks good. LOL and the fiance thought I was nuts measuring my beer bottle..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heineken_bottleRen1.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Default Eddie's Becks Beer Bottle

Got a chance to carve Eddie's pattern today. Think the man has the wrap technique figured out...

I kind of stretched it out a bit to much but the label detail came out great....

Thanks Eddie!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eddies Beck Beer 1.jpg   Eddies Beck Beer 2.jpg   Eddies Beck Beer 3.jpg   Eddies Beck Beer 4.jpg  

Eddies Beck Beer 5.jpg  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thank you Floyd, the becks beer bottle came out great. Was wondering about the bottle height, Thought I had managed to elongate it somehow.

Eddie

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast