Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: www.PatternSuperStore.com

1. Default

2. Default

Now Hosting 350 Patterns ... been working on uploading and posting the Sign Collection

3. Default

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and remind you that the sale starts tonight at Midnight ... 25% off patterns at the PatternSuperStore www.PatternSuperStore.com

4. Default

Just added a Batch of DXFs to the www.PatternSuperStore.com 3 bucks each. If you have the DXF importer you can make your own PTNs.
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 12-03-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Sounds like a great deal!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

6. Default

Now over 600 Patterns and hosting almost 150 DXF files at $3.00 each ... if you have the DXF Importer for CarveWright this makes for some really inexpensive patterns. Just a note ... they convert beautifully. Follow us on Facebook to to receive instant updates https://www.facebook.com/PatternSuperStore

Does the pattern site go down in the middle of the night?

it is 1 am EST and takes for ever for a page to load?

It working good now. Had the same problems a couple nights ago.
    Last edited by jaustin; 12-08-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Jaustin, it may have to do with batch uploading of new patterns and files, I know the site maintenance is done by Jason when available but as far as the store itself if they are doing any server work that is off site and im sure he will have the problem identified and corrected as soon as he can. Thankyou for your continued use and shopping with the Pattern Super store where more items are added daily and we look to have many more files very soon from multiple artists.

Stephen
    Patterns by Stephen

9. Default

There are no issues with the site that I am aware of ... I have remove the FaceBook sharing to see if that helps with the page load.

10. Default 12 Days of Christmas Sale!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast