Thread: Advertise your CW/CC Carving Related Business

Default Advertise your CW/CC Carving Related Business

Please start a new thread for your CW/CC Carving Business. You may include links to your website and photos of your products. You may close the thread, if you do not want any one else posting to it.

Please post here if you have any questions regarding your thread.

Keep in mind this is for CW/CC Carving Related Businesses only. So if you sell projects, offer project design services, sell corian or wood mediums, you may post your advertising thread here. Please use common sense and your discretion. LHR does, of course, reserve the right to remove any post or thread.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

This idea came to me the other night when I was thinking about my Christmas shopping. I thought it would be nice to have one place to go to as a source for buying items created by our CW/CC users.

Also, if you have a business, you should be advertising it on our Facebook Page.

Our Friend Page is CarveWright Woodworking (it is http://www.facebook.com/carvewright) and our Business page that you should LIKE is CarveWright System (it is http://www.facebook.com/pages/CarveW...44249835596710). I post most everything under CarveWright System and it shows up also on CarveWright Woodworking (at least until they change something again and I have to relearn facebook!)
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 11-07-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!