Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fall Fair Show

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    Congrats, I'm glad this was a good show for you. It looks like you were prepared and your setup looks great.

I'd love to see more close ups of your work as well.

Lawrence
    Hmmm.... I might have a picture or two to share. LOL

The Dylan board was a custom order. The 12 and 14 inch round boards were just bearly out of the CW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03431.JPG   eagleboard.JPG   round 12 crib.jpg   style2dylan.jpg  

2. Default

Here are a couple of clocks that sold at the last craft fair. And an award plaque we made for a special order awhile back. And a closeup or two.
    The bull rider clock was ordered as a gift for the mother of two former bull riders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails award06.jpg   bullriderclock1.jpg   bullriderclock2.jpg   bullriderclock3.jpg  

bullridercloseup.jpg  

3. Default

The Merlot Clock was ordered as a Christmas gift for a wine lover. These clocks are approximately 21 inches tall by 12 wide and use a 3 inch clock insert.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails merlotclock.jpg   merlotclock2.jpg  

Great projects Terry, love the Clocks and award Plaque,
    plus your second photo of the American Eagle Board is Absolutely Gorgeous!

Ps. We had the first ice on the fish pond this week,
    so I cut back the Water Irises and fired up the bubbler and heater.
    Water temps are in the 40's already -- looks like it might be a Long Winter.
    Last edited by Kenm810; 11-23-2011 at 12:19 PM.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    The Merlot Clock was ordered as a Christmas gift for a wine lover. These clocks are approximately 21 inches tall by 12 wide and use a 3 inch clock insert.
    What you sell a clock like that I like
    Henry
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

6. Default

Thanks for the kind words Ken.

Yep, winter is here also. We have some of the ponds covered to keep them warmer, all the airstones are going and the heater is running in the tanks in the fish house. Thats where we keep this years crop of baby koi and goldfish. We spawned Red and white Ryukins this year and have severel hundred left after culling.

7. Default

Hi Henry,
    If you are talking about the retail price at a craft show, we start them at $119, on the second day they can go as low as $89 so I don't have to pack them up and bring them home. Of course that includes the 3 inch clock insert and any customizing they may want.

If you are talking about the project MPC it is $19.99 on our website.

Hi Henry,
    If you are talking about the retail price at a craft show, we start them at $119, on the second day they can go as low as $89 so I don't have to pack them up and bring them home. Of course that includes the 3 inch clock insert and any customizing they may want.

If you are talking about the project MPC it is $19.99 on our website.
    I see the bull rider clock ,, can you change it to put grape instead and other designe on it
    Henry

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    I see the bull rider clock ,, can you change it to put grape instead and other designe on it
    I have the two projects shown above (bullrider and merlot clock) on my website, but yes, you can put any pattern you like on them. Or I can make it with a different pattern on it if you would like.

I have the two projects shown above (bullrider and merlot clock) on my website, but yes, you can put any pattern you like on them. Or I can make it with a different pattern on it if you would like.
    I was woudring if you coulld alter them but I like the one with the merloe and graps
    henry
    Henry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123