Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fall Fair Show

1. Default Fall Fair Show

Ok, We are all set up. I'm trying to drink my coffee but there are too many people in our booth! I hope some of them spend some money!!
    It's looking good so far. I'll post pictures later.

Good luck Terry!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Yes good luck and please share! I have a craft fair I could attend, but just don't know what to make? I thought of the Lincoln head penny banks, but for the cost of material I can't make much profit. I found using a clear pine board is about $28.00 and I don't know what I can get for the banks? The rule of thumb of double the price of material, not sure if anyone will pay $56.00? I thought of heart boxes. Last year I tried nut cracker X-mas tree ornaments and few other different ones. Then some wildlife carvings natural and painted. I brought home most of the items I made!

So if you don't mind sharing please tell me what sells! Of course anybody else that has suggestion I would appreciate it!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 11-05-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Hope it went well Terry. I have one on the 19th, still working on projects and kicking around some ideas. Let us know what sells.
    Thanks!!
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Have a great time. Sell lots of beautiful things and hand out flyers to everyone!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    So if you don't mind sharing please tell me what sells! Of course anybody else that has suggestion I would appreciate it!

Ike
    Well, even though attendance was down a little, this was the best craft fair I have had for Wood Wisdom. As for the best seller? Cribbage boards led by about 4 to one. Recipe boxes were second. We had a good assortment of items from signs to awards and even Photographs for sale. But they really liked the cribbage boards. They ranged in price from $40 to $70 each. Kathy and my son, James did most of the work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails show1.jpg   show2.jpg   show3.jpg  

Thanks for Sharing your Photos Terry,

Nice set-up for the Fair Show --- hmmmm Cribbage Boards -- I better get busy in CW Designer!
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Hi,

Great cribbage boards.
    Would you post a picture of the recipe boxes? How much did you charge for one?

Chay

Congrats, I'm glad this was a good show for you. It looks like you were prepared and your setup looks great.

I'd love to see more close ups of your work as well.

Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    Well, even though attendance was down a little, this was the best craft fair I have had for Wood Wisdom. As for the best seller? Cribbage boards led by about 4 to one. Recipe boxes were second. We had a good assortment of items from signs to awards and even Photographs for sale. But they really liked the cribbage boards. They ranged in price from $40 to $70 each. Kathy and my son, James did most of the work.
    Thank you Terry! Cribbage boards? I never made one! Well now I need a pattern for one! Time to search ! Thanks again! Oh glad you had a good show!

Ike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast