Thread: Light Switch pattern collections

Default Light Switch pattern collections

I was looking thru the pattern store "collections section" , I did not see any light switch pattern collections or I did not have the correct search title.
    This is for all the patterns makers, can you direct me to your section where I can see the light switch collections or is any body putting together a collections of just light switches?
    I have seen the seperate patterns but I'm looking for a collection of maybe 20 or so for the kids rooms, camps, man cave stuff, etc.
    I have some one instrested in selling them and want me to create them for him.

Drop me a line or PM or E-mail at Myshop1044@yahoo.com

Perry
    My Shop 1044

CarveWright START U Team Member

V - 1.187 and 3.0 too
    With the DC Insert," dust all gone"
    CarveWright Customer Documentation http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/maintenance.htm
    CarveWright Tips and Tricks http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/tips.htm
    www.customcarvingsbyperry.com
    I have often wondered why it is that
    Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left".
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of
    the fool to the left."

Perry on my site under shared patterns (household) are about 5 patterns. These are blank, just add your designs to them. Click link below.

Also search raytek, he created many of them
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Can you repost link. I'm not able to find the link. Thanks

Go here:
    http://lambswoodworking.com/products...id_category=22
    and look at both page 1 and 2.

Thanks Eddie!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

If you read this thread (6 page) there are quite a few switch plate covers, by RayTrek and others.
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...=switch+plates

Or do a search for "switch plate" and you will find more concerning these, even some receptacle covers.

Most are templates, where you add the design you wish to them, making the plate more personal.
    Last edited by eelamb; 01-05-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I took this time to create a couple of new electrical wall plates. One each of the switch, and receptacle, with a carved back plate for either. These are on my site under the shared patterns, in household on page 2 as a zip file for downloading. Here is an image of the three and a couple of examples (quick images, of what you can do with these plates)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails electric plates.JPG   electric plates1.JPG   sw plate n pistols.jpg   sw plate n rope.jpg  

Eddie

7. Default

Thanks for the help

Eddie...the switch with the guns would certainly look great in a Man Cave.

Sharon, I have most of my switch plates made from these blanks. I use the ivy pattern from the forum on a few plates. Never carved the guns one I showed it was for demonstration only. So many forget something like this is a blank, where you can add your own designs to it and stay with the theme of your home.

Capdabney, you are welcome.

Eddie