Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIMP Tutorial #4

Alan, I was one of the people that purchased your Tutorials. It's good stuff and time is money and if you invest a lot of time in putting together something you can charge for it. Some people will purchase other won't. It's just a matter of finding what the majority want to spend. I think for the info presented $3 is quite fair. Honestly, I just haven't had the time to really open the tutorials I've downloaded yet because I've been busy trying to work on Christmas orders for customers. I'm definitely going to keep purchasing these for as long as you care to take the time and effort to create them. Hoping to have some time to dig in after these next few weeks fly by.

I just purchased 4 5 and 6 from Alan. as with the other tutorials I am sure they are great, and well worth the effort to read them, and learn from them. For anyone wanting to create pattern and not rely on others this is a great method to start the learning experience.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Alan's tutorials are really great. The step-by-step format and illustrated explanations make it easy for anyone to learn how to make many types of patterns using the FREE program GIMP, or whatever similar photo editing program they may already own. I've got all of Alan's tutorials (the first 3 are free, and I invested in the 4,5,6 tutorials). Of course, I will purchase the future versions as they become available.

I think they are quite impressive and appreciate the effort and time Alan is putting into his tutorial series to add a new dimension of FUN for the CarveWright community. Three dollars for each tutorial?...holy cow! Waaay under priced in my opinion. They are worth far more than that. Thanks, Alan for sharing your expertise and skill at such a bargain price!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12