Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye for Now

I am so sorry to hear this Robert. Our prayers are with you and your family. Think positive, keep your chin high and have faith.

CarverJerry
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Robert,

I'm not the religious type... but my thoughts are with you none the less. If there is anything I can do, let me know.
    Last edited by dbfletcher; 10-17-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    Doug Fletcher

In my thoughts and prayers.
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

Robb,

Prayers and thoughts sent. Hang tough Brother.

Robert, MY deepest thought and wishes are with you and your family. Capt Barry

Robert & Family
    Sorry to hear about your condition. Put you & your family on our pray chain & we'll keep you in our prays. May Jesus reach down & touch your body with a healing touch, plus give you & your family the peace that only he can give. Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
    Ducky63

For those that do not know, here is a link to Roberts Church, where he is the pastor http://ntccpasadenatx.org/
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Rob,
    It would not be the same around here without you and your help. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
    Gary
    3D Pro Ver. 3.103 Build 14, STL & DXF Importer, Rotary, Conforming Vectors, Centerline- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Operating System using Windows 7

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. After being diagnosed in January with stage 4 pancreatic cancer I know how devestating the news is. Never underestimate faith. I had my miracle on June 7 and yes they are out there. Not an easy way but you haved to fight and believe.
    Eva

Robert, My family and I will add you and your family to our prayer list. We still believe miracles happen even today!
    Don

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast