Hi all...

I know it's been some time since I posted last. Life has been hectic and time has been full. Recently however I foundout recently that I have an advanced stage liver cancer known as Cholangiocarcinoma. Still waiting on a prognosis and treatment plan but in any event life is going to be changing real soon for me, it actually already has. Unfortunatley I trusted my doctor at the VA a year and a half ago when they told me I had elevated liver function tests. They had me do a ultrasound which was inconclusive and recommended and MRI to see into the deep tissue. My Doctor decided that because I was young (40 at the time) and in otherwise good physical health that it was just the middle age onset of fatty liver disease. Not knowing anything about liver cancer or disease I trusted her judgment. This all came crashing down when I started about 8 weeks ago having severe pain in my right side and intestinal troubles. By this time a once unseeable lesion had grown to the size of a grapefruit on my liver, spread to two other locations on the liver, entered my lymph system, and has begun activity in my colon, spleen, kidneys and more. Hopefully I will be starting treatment in the next two or three weeks but even then it's going to be hard on me and the family. If you are a praying individual please take a moment and pray for my family and I. I personally am not afraid or aprehensive about dying accept for the fact that I have an 8 year old boy and a 11 year old daughter.

Thanks all!

Robert