Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Project Designer Latest Version Update

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas Gulf Coast
    Posts
    5,345

    Default Project Designer Latest Version Update

    Project Designer version 1.180 released 10/4/11

    Open Project Designer software and go to HELP - CHECK FOR UPDATES or visit www.carvewright.com/update for latest version.

    Here is the Changelog information for this latest update:

    3 October 2011 -- Differences between versions 1.180 and 1.179 * Fixed issue with clipped character with arced text on Mac * Fixed crash when STOP pressed on wide projects * Fixed 'Check AUX Roller' error when length measurement aborted
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north ont Canada
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Project Designer version 1.180 released 10/4/11

    Open Project Designer software and go to HELP - CHECK FOR UPDATES or visit www.carvewright.com/update for latest version.

    Here is the Changelog information for this latest update:

    3 October 2011 -- Differences between versions 1.180 and 1.179 * Fixed issue with clipped character with arced text on Mac * Fixed crash when STOP pressed on wide projects * Fixed 'Check AUX Roller' error when length measurement aborted
    Nice update but still doesent show on the favorite down below the little screen the item I want to carve, right beside the check mark fit to board
    Henry

    Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north ont Canada
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Nice update but still doesent show on the favorite down below the little screen the item I want to carve, right beside the check mark fit to board
    Any update on the software, the project you want to carve doesn't show up on the little screen on bottom right the item you want to display
    Henry

    Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas Gulf Coast
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    It does on mine. Think it may be computer related.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    north ont Canada
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    It does on mine. Think it may be computer related.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it is ,,is there a way to find out or what to look for or call computor teck at CW
    Henry

    Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas Gulf Coast
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    I know there was a thread about this in the past but I'm not sure anyone pinpointed the cause. Video card or memory??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Any update on the software, the project you want to carve doesn't show up on the little screen on bottom right the item you want to display
    Henry,

    You might check the file size of your favorites.mpn some times if the file size is to large it bogs down designer. also check your preference settings on hardware acceleration.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

    Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group


    All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wylie, Tx
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Floyd, do you recall the way to trim down the ptn library file when it does get too big...... causing the slow down when opening the pattern library?


    JerryB using Tapatalk
    JerryB:.

    CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

    "Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Indiana, PA
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    My recollection was "you cant". You have to rename the old one and let it create a new one. The old on can still be accessed however. I think someone said you merely double click on it.
    Doug Fletcher

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northern Colorado
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    Floyd, do you recall the way to trim down the ptn library file when it does get too big...... causing the slow down when opening the pattern library?


    JerryB using Tapatalk
    Jerry,

    You can delete the patterns that you have added to the library by right clicking and select delete. You just have to make sure you have a saved copy of the pattern before deleting it if you want to use it again. to be sure you can export the pattern to a saved location before deleting them. These are the patterns that are in your favorites mpn file.

    Any of the patterns or collections that are in your c:/users/carvewright folder can not be deleted out of the favorites pattern list by right clicking. You will need to go into that folder and move them to another location.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

    Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group


    All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •