Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project Designer Latest Version Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Project Designer Latest Version Update

Project Designer version 1.180 released 10/4/11

Open Project Designer software and go to HELP - CHECK FOR UPDATES or visit www.carvewright.com/update for latest version.

Here is the Changelog information for this latest update:

3 October 2011 -- Differences between versions 1.180 and 1.179 * Fixed issue with clipped character with arced text on Mac * Fixed crash when STOP pressed on wide projects * Fixed 'Check AUX Roller' error when length measurement aborted
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Project Designer version 1.180 released 10/4/11

Open Project Designer software and go to HELP - CHECK FOR UPDATES or visit www.carvewright.com/update for latest version.

Here is the Changelog information for this latest update:

3 October 2011 -- Differences between versions 1.180 and 1.179 * Fixed issue with clipped character with arced text on Mac * Fixed crash when STOP pressed on wide projects * Fixed 'Check AUX Roller' error when length measurement aborted
    Nice update but still doesent show on the favorite down below the little screen the item I want to carve, right beside the check mark fit to board
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Nice update but still doesent show on the favorite down below the little screen the item I want to carve, right beside the check mark fit to board
    Any update on the software, the project you want to carve doesn't show up on the little screen on bottom right the item you want to display
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Any update on the software, the project you want to carve doesn't show up on the little screen on bottom right the item you want to display
    Henry,

You might check the file size of your favorites.mpn some times if the file size is to large it bogs down designer. also check your preference settings on hardware acceleration.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

runing win 7 when installed and run under admin Locks up and gui crashes!!! files are under 100 meg and only 1 fav

anyone remember how we worked around the Gui Crashing in the past.
    When installed .87 gui started crashing? looked for the old Fav file it is gone along with lots of pats.

I removed it and tried to reload the older ver and it still carshes and still no fave file. any ideas on how to fix or how to completely remove CW and start over. This is doing this on 2 pcs with win 7 one laptop will run the demo?

I wonder if AskBud has anything on cleaning up this .mpn file. I've reached a point where it's now running real slow (in opening up) as I'm sure that I have waayyy too many ptns in there. I did try to export some of them, but I get a statement that I can't do that unless I've "authored" the ptn. I've tried "dragging and dropping" them and some can and some can't be moved for some reason. Looks like when that is done it appears that it doesn't move it, but maybe just makes a copy of the ptn in to the new location.... not sure. I was hoping I could just copy each ptn (or export it) to a created folder (under carvewright folder) and pull them and use them as I needed them. If I rename the .mpn file then a new one will be created and it will be empty (except for the basic stuff that comes with Designer right)? Then I'll have to figure out a way to import each of the ptns from the "old" .mpn file. I sure would like to find a way to clean this .mpn file up right (once and for all). Any suggestions?
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

my little window (preview of library pattern) hasn't worked for a couple of years. last I talk to LHR about it they said they would look into it. Hardware acceleration is on auto.
    later Daniel
    Last edited by Dan-Woodman; 10-06-2011 at 09:15 AM.
    1.187 Custom Woodworking for more than 40-years

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    I wonder if AskBud has anything on cleaning up this .mpn file. I've reached a point where it's now running real slow (in opening up) as I'm sure that I have waayyy too many ptns in there. I did try to export some of them, but I get a statement that I can't do that unless I've "authored" the ptn. I've tried "dragging and dropping" them and some can and some can't be moved for some reason. Looks like when that is done it appears that it doesn't move it, but maybe just makes a copy of the ptn in to the new location.... not sure. I was hoping I could just copy each ptn (or export it) to a created folder (under carvewright folder) and pull them and use them as I needed them. If I rename the .mpn file then a new one will be created and it will be empty (except for the basic stuff that comes with Designer right)? Then I'll have to figure out a way to import each of the ptns from the "old" .mpn file. I sure would like to find a way to clean this .mpn file up right (once and for all). Any suggestions?
    Jerry,
    I'm sending you a PM.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Download 1.186, but cannot open. Using Mac 10.4