Thread: Just ordered this dust collector from Harbor.. on sale PLUS 20% coupon until 9/30/11

Default Just ordered this dust collector from Harbor.. on sale PLUS 20% coupon until 9/30/11

http://www.harborfreight.com/13-gall...tor-31810.html

I've been on the fence for a while and this deal was just too good to let pass buy.

This particular dust collector has gotten some positive reviews on the HF website and other forums. It's a perfect size for the CW and it's very portable. It also doesn't draw a lot of juice if you are stuck with a single 20 amp circuit like I am. I think it's rated to draw 7amps..?

Anyway, it's on sale for $119 at the moment and if you type in "BUYWEBSITE20" in the coupon code box, you will get an additional 20% off. That is a GREAT deal on a dust collector and everyone at this point understands that collecting all that fine dust can greatly improve the health of your machine!

Now I just have to pick one of the many options available to hook the collector's hose to the machine. Choices...
    John

John, Good deal, most inportant don't forget to ground both the dust collector and your CarveWright. Good Luck. Capt Barry

Angry Dust collector

I have a dust collector similar to this and it is only a dust collector. If any chips get into it, it will plug up, at least mine does.
    MAX COX

Good price. I might suggest adding a separator to your system. http://www.ptreeusa.com/dusthose.htm#530

I am guessing the filter bag on this is at a minimum of 5 micron and might even be 10.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.