Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A big thanks to CW members

+1 about all the nice things being said about the great folks here. You've been such an inspiration and a help.

Lawrence

Ike,

I really do not know what to say other then thank you. You and I got to know each other right after Carolyn passed away, in fact it has been 11 months since Carolyn passed.

For me I know you are and I believe you know I am only a phone call away.

You have give me a lot of hope in these pass months when we have talked and I hope I have been able to help you out in some little way.

Thank you,

Robert
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

3. Default

Thank you, Ike .. I think of all of you as family - we might not always agree on things, but when we do we get it done.

I actually look forward to signing on here to see what's new. It never ceases to amaze me what ya'll come up with ...

Quote Originally Posted by rcdages View Post
    Ike,

I really do not know what to say other then thank you. You and I got to know each other right after Carolyn passed away, in fact it has been 11 months since Carolyn passed.

For me I know you are and I believe you know I am only a phone call away.

You have give me a lot of hope in these pass months when we have talked and I hope I have been able to help you out in some little way.

Thank you,

Robert
    Robert sorry for the late reply I am sorry I missed your phone call it was late and I wasn't able to answer. I am at my parent's house and will be back Tuesday afternoon. But I really mean what I said about all the members!

Ike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12