Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A big thanks to CW members

Default A big thanks to CW members

Just as Connie sticks out from the rest of the LHR employees, I want to give a big thanks to the members that have helped me through out the years! First off is my buddy Al he has been a friend during lets say my dark times in the the forum and has been encouraging and helpful ! Then there is John (japaluck) we have talked on the phone and he has helped me with many patterns. Then Doug (dbfletcher) has been a very valuable assets to me and this forum for all his pattern work.

Next is Ken (kenm810) that has always came through when I needed a pattern! I have enjoyed his humor and help! Of course I need to thank Michael (mtylerfl) who has replaced the patterns I bought from him when my laptop went out. Although we have not seen eye to eye on methods I still respect him and I appreciate all the things he has done for us in the forum. And that has been a bunch! Another good friend I am glad to have met is Floyd (fwharris) I have enjoyed his humorous e-mails and his contributions to the members. His great DC, which I promise when I can afford to I will buy! Maybe Christmas?

Not to leave out Bud (askbud) and Jason ( LittleRedWoodshop), Eddie (eelamb), Terry (TerryT) and the list goes on and on! Sorry if I have left you out so I thank every member in the forum for their contributions!

The biggest thanks goes out to Robert (rcdages) he has been a great friend and I am so glad I have met him by phone and look forward to meeting him in person. I have enjoyed every conversation we had and look forward to more.

This is a great community and I don't think there is another like it in CNC world! I hope there will be another conference and I hope I will be able to attend!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 09-28-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

Good to see you posting again Ike...hope all is going well with the sign business
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Thanks John! Fair season is over and every fair except the first and last I was up! First was on track to being the same or more, but the last day the weather was terrible! The last fair was just lousy!!! Needless to say that fair is off my schedule! I hope to some Christmas orders.

Again thank you for all your help and to all the others! Jaroot thank you too!

Ike

Ike,

Thank you carving and behind the scene buddy!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Ike,

Your the BEST !!!!!

Great Sign Making Advice from YEARS of making signs... Thanks !!!

Yes, great group here...

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Ike, I agree with you, this is a great bunch of people here on the forum.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

8. Default

Thanks my friend. I hope to meet you someday also. You have a lot of skill and experience to share. I appreciated it.

Bud,
    Thanks for the many times you've helped. Capt Barry

Agreed.... Very good bunch here... Alwayzzz helpful and the folks actually sound glad to do it.. This is the best support network I've ever been part of.. Have a problem ?? just post it and U get all the help U need within in minutes !!!! Folks actually call U on the phone to talk U through things .. One person I do miss is Dan the mad scientist Bergenrud... I understand he was banned from the forum .... Bring Dan back,, he had a lot of good ideas and was alwayzzz willing to try stuff ..
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast