Thread: having problems with carvewright site with "reported as an attack page."

Default having problems with carvewright site with "reported as an attack page."

Wasn't sure where to post this.

I keep getting this when trying to get to my bookmarked link when trying to access the forums.
    Using firefox on 2 different computers one uses mcaffee and the other one uses avast for virus software.
    I had to turn off some security setting in firefox options to get into the forums.
    The settings have always been set the same never had a problem before.

Last edited by jaustin; 09-17-2011 at 09:45 PM.

I reported this to them yesterday. You will have to use IE until they fix the bad code or convince Google the site is safe. But I can tell you to date Google has not been wrong in determining the sites are harmful. So some code has to be changed
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

3. Default

I got the same thing the other day and sent and email to Lyn and it was fixed.
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *