Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Machine #2

I ran out of time yesterday having to leave but after going through all the possibilities he said that he had the Disk.... That keyed my troubleshooting to ask if he had loaded the CD and he said YES.... Then Upgraded.... I told him that I believed that was the source of his trouble, that I had seen warnings about loading the old disk... SO, I am thinking he has a Corrupt Program of Designer.... I told him to un install Designer and start over loading the website version.... SO Monday let the Techs take this into consideration when they troubleshoot this...

I am thinking the FFC is OK.... And this is a Software Corruption Issue.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Hi folks,
    The verdict is in it's a defective board sensor. excellent tech support. My part will more than likely leave LHr tomorrow.
    Again thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Chris, from the froozen north

Good Job !!!!

I spent the day recovering from a Computer Crash.... Put too many pictures on the Hard Drive and was down to 7% and crashed... Moved the pictures to 2 backup drives.... De Frag two times.... Had to reload AOL...

Fun Day...

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Wow I can see better! Nice job all! regarding your drive it's the Sun spots activating skip and deleting your i.c's I would use 3M aluminum tape for sheilding... Works well for my tin foil hat... <s>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12