Thread: Moi 3d New flow command

Default Moi 3d New flow command

Been playing around with version 3 beta from Moi3d..it has a new comand where you basically project your stuff on a surface..very neat...was making an archetecural type element and then just arrayed it and "flowed" on a surface...I can see some making some very cool mouldings with this..and fast. Have to clean up some surfaces and join them all to get rid of some small spike...was more of a test.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dec_mold_1_ren_cw.jpg   moi dec_mold_flow.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Very cool. The cad package I have just started coming with a license of MOI. I'm looking forward to start playing with it.
    Doug Fletcher

3. Default

That is awesome John ... nicely done.

Doug you will like MoI3D, a lot of what I have done was started in Moi3D then sculpted in zbrush. As John said the flow command is great too.
    John very nice work on the molding.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Doug yep your gonna love Moi I assume you got Alibre...I know moi started coming with it. It very easy to get the hang of and has one of the least cluttered UI I have seen in a 3d package. If you need any help with it or have questions..drop me a line.
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Doug you will like MoI3D, a lot of what I have done was started in Moi3D then sculpted in zbrush. As John said the flow command is great too.
    John very nice work on the molding.
    That sofware will not install on computer and I have window 7 and tried the 30 day trail that funny about this
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Quote Originally Posted by jpaluck View Post
    Doug yep your gonna love Moi I assume you got Alibre...I know moi started coming with it. It very easy to get the hang of and has one of the least cluttered UI I have seen in a 3d package. If you need any help with it or have questions..drop me a line.
    Yes... That was one of the factors that convinced me to upgrade from Pro to expert for Alibre.
    Doug Fletcher

Henry, it will run on win 7, That is what I am using.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie