Thread: Just Got My Machine

Doc Joe Guest

Default Just Got My Machine

I just got my Craftsman CC and have done 5 projects without any problems. I was scared from reading about so many issues from previous users. I am limited by not having all the bits I want but I guess in due time they will be available.

Please keep posting ideas and tips for novice users like myself.

Glad to here the your having good success, post your carvings in the gallery so we can see what your doing. Always looking for new ideas.

That is great news indeed. And yes please post photos so we who are tooless can see your projects.

Tool people love photos <g>

Julie
    "Today I am becoming who I once dreamed to be."

Great news to hear of no problems so far. I had decided that it was possibly a "squeeky wheel" syndrone where there might be 500 machines runing without problems and 5 with major issues (machine or owner) that was captivating the attention of the group. I hope others who have little or no problems will make as much noise as those who HAVE had problems. Both are benificial to the group, but its IS a little un-nerving to those of us still with the money in our hands. Mine didn't come in today as promised, but there is still high hopes for Friday's delivery.

That's awesome Joe.

I should (no guarantee according to sear though) be getting my machine today.

Where in Ohio are you ?? I'm on the East side of Columbus.

That way.... if I need parts. No, I'm just kidding...

6. Default

I ordered mine last week from Sears, they said it would come in the 17th but as it got closer and reading some of the replies here I was getting real skeptical about it actually being in yesterday. I called them just before I left work and it was actually in so I picked it up on the way home. I haven't done anything with it other than installing the software and updating the firmware on the card. Hopefully it won't be plagued with any problems but I won't get a chance to mess with it until this weekend.

B.Kidd