Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: While we're all waiting- Angel plaque and other questions.

Default While we're all waiting- Angel plaque and other questions.

I've been pouring over the site and noticed that some of the examples shown on the brochure and in the dvd, advertisements are not present. Bob Hill suggested that I be more specific as what my needs and wishes are for this tool. So here goes.

I'm a freelance multi-media artist I work in ecclesiastical art, and medieval reproductions and heraldic art. Most of my work has been done by the hand carving or hand tooling of leather.

To be honest what sold me on this machine was the angel panel, the cut out wind panel and the contoured box.

Did the person who did the angel plaque frequent this board or was it done in house for CW? I have a ton of questions, and would like more background on this particular piece.

I have done the search and perhaps am using the wrong keywords, so far I've not found any information on it. Thanks in advance for anyone who replies.

Julie
    "Today I am becoming who I once dreamed to be."

The angel piece is a library image that come with the system. What do you need to know?

Default where is the angel piece?

I looked for the angel piece in the library and could not find the image. I even did a search for angel and nothing came up. I have a good starting point with the Library but I too was hoping for more in the library. Did I missed something when I install the program? Just to make thing clear I install the program from the CD that came with the machine.

Default Re: where is the angel piece?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken-S
    I looked for the angel piece in the library and could not find the image. I even did a search for angel and nothing came up. I have a good starting point with the Library but I too was hoping for more in the library. Did I missed something when I install the program? Just to make thing clear I install the program from the CD that came with the machine.
    I have no idea what is left off from the full version of the software. The angel is in mine > Library>friezes. The upgrade version is supposed to be available to purchase shortly.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

They must have left it out of the new ver. I do not even have a friezes dir
    Can you post it for us? My mother in law wants me to redo her cabinets with that angle in them. I would like to keep her happy.
    And do you know what bit they used for it?

Quote Originally Posted by "pkunk".[/quote
    I have no idea what is left off from the full version of the software. The angel is in mine > Library>friezes. The upgrade version is supposed to be available to purchase shortly.
    I'll be looking forward to that for sure.

Thank you to everyone who posted to this- Pkunk what other friezes do you have in your library? Just curious.

Maybe some of the new people who have gotten theirs from sears recently can tell us if the angel and other friezes are in the library. Would it be considered rude if they aren't to ask those who have it to perhaps share since it was available in the original software? I wouldn't think it a breech of protocol.

And if he comes on and sees this perhaps the Bard himself can sing an Aria and let us know what we can look forward to on the updated software library.

Till later- be happy.

Julie
    "Today I am becoming who I once dreamed to be."

endgrain2 Guest

I just picked up my machine from Sears on 1/17/07 and it does not have a friezes option in the library.

they are not in the sears software i recieved.

Bummer, but then it's something to look forward to when the upgrade software is available.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Coffey
    Quote Originally Posted by "pkunk".[/quote
    I'll be looking forward to that for sure.

Thank you to everyone who posted to this- Pkunk what other friezes do you have in your library? Just curious.

Maybe some of the new people who have gotten theirs from sears recently can tell us if the angel and other friezes are in the library. Would it be considered rude if they aren't to ask those who have it to perhaps share since it was available in the original software? I wouldn't think it a breech of protocol.

And if he comes on and sees this perhaps the Bard himself can sing an Aria and let us know what we can look forward to on the updated software library.

Till later- be happy.

Julie
    There's nothing else in 'Frieses' & I don't know if it would be OK for those of us that have it to 'share'. Carvewright hasn't said anything about this. Maybe I'll ask.....
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast