Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: patterns

Quote Originally Posted by alias View Post
    wow there are alot of patterns on that link thanks. not right for people to be taking them and selling them i can see why it makes the members mad
    Now go here to see things that have been placed in specific categories in the last few months (LHR started these new threads to simplify the look-ups). http://forum.carvewright.com/forumdi...attern-Sharing

Jeff Brit started the first one I gave you back in January of '07, titled "Pattern Sharing Depot". It has over a million posts.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Bud did not mention it but on his post is "download links for your use" following by his link to his site where he has made many great videos, and tutorials. Check out his site and watch some great videos.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

3. Default

As a "newbie" I purchased cd on ebay and was not impressed at all. Actually have not used any of the patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodripper View Post
    As a "newbie" I purchased cd on ebay and was not impressed at all. Actually have not used any of the patterns.
    Welcome to this forum. I offer my patterns on CD’s and DVD's. I have posted lots of patterns on this forum since 2007. All of my patterns are made by me; I include all the formats used by the CW unit. Including the MPW format and the images I use to make the patterns. (Some times research) I work on Donations, but I would like to get at least what the last donator sent me. I have a DVD of the Department of Defense with over 1000 pattern files on it. I have over 4000 patterns of other subjects. I will work them up in a CD in lots of 100; (PM me with your e-mail) I would like at least $0.50 each for these patterns on a CD. (A CD holds at least 100 patterns $50.00 min). PM me I do not have a WEB page. (That would cost me more money)

PM me with an; e-mail address so I can send you samples.

I can also put then on Hi-Speed Memory Cards, but that would cost you more money.
    No charge for Shipping. Just send a check to my P.O. Box.

Bill Bethke
    PO Box 652
    Yellville, AR, 72687-0652

As a Note: I never received a bad check, and I would double thank all of you for thinking of me in the past. BJB
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12