Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3d models website

1. Default

Frederic
    We already communicate with people of carvewright this subject long ago. it did not work, I dont know why, only people carvewright know why.
    Norbert
    www.vectorclip3d.com
    Last edited by Norbert Dupuis; 09-25-2011 at 12:45 PM.

2. Default

This is for Lynn... is there any reason why Mr. Dupuis cannot offer his patterns for sale on the pattern depot?
    Frederick Potter
    Editions by Frederick
    http://www.editionsbyfrederick.com

Keep 98% of the dust out of your machine with this free dust collector:
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...e-final-answer

3. Default

Frederic
    It must be said that at the time, I started my website like several other, there are many who have fallen, perhaps he thought that vectorclip3d would be ephemeral, I have no grudge against the people of Carvewright, and add this: in the past, I was interested in participating in the pattern depot, and I am still

Norbert
    www.vectorclip3d.com
    Last edited by Norbert Dupuis; 09-25-2011 at 02:49 PM.

4. Default

Norbert,
    I cannot see any reason why Carvewright would not wish to carry your patterns. They are in this for good business reasons and, of course, they wish to increase their bottom line in any way they can. I am sure that when Lynn reads this on Monday that you will have a positive response from her.

Take care,
    - Frederick
    Frederick Potter
    Editions by Frederick
    http://www.editionsbyfrederick.com

Keep 98% of the dust out of your machine with this free dust collector:
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...e-final-answer

5. Default

Good News !!!
    we have filled out an application provided by Cavewright for put some of our model in Section carvewright pattern depot, course we will follow the market prices so as not harm anyone. Pending a favorable response, you can see our catalog of models .if you are interested for design in particulary, send us your choices via email.
    http://www.vectorclip3d.com/catalog.pdf
    Visit our discussion forum
    Norbert Dupuis
    Vectorclip3d inc.
    Last edited by Norbert Dupuis; 09-28-2011 at 09:54 AM.

6. Default

That is great news Norbert!
    It really would be the best way to sell to CW owner, without taking any market shares from the subscription base market.
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick_P View Post
    This is for Lynn... is there any reason why Mr. Dupuis cannot offer his patterns for sale on the pattern depot?
    Sorry, I am just now seeing this.

The management of patterns was handled in the beginning by someone that worked as a consultant to LHR and then they didn't and it eventually became another one of the hats I wear. My only guess is, that the request from Norbert came sometime during this changing of guards. Norbert said in an email to me that it was a couple of years ago and it looks like I've been doing it for a little over a year. So, sorry Norbert about the delay and glad to have two new pattern vendors coming on board. Look for new patterns from both VectorClip3D and Widget Carver.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

8. Default

It's now official.
    We are currently vendor for a Carvewright Pattern Depot, you will see appear in our pattern in the Carvewright store to the second week of October, given the large number of model we have, it will take a while to implement, if, against there are models that you would see at a glance, see our catalog and send us a query by e-mail.
    Lynn thank you for all Updated.
    Norbert
    www.vectorclip3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert Dupuis View Post
    It's now official.
    We are currently vendor for a Carvewright Pattern Depot, you will see appear in our pattern in the Carvewright store to the second week of October, given the large number of model we have, it will take a while to implement, if, against there are models that you would see at a glance, see our catalog and send us a query by e-mail.
    Lynn thank you for all Updated.
    Norbert
    www.vectorclip3d.com
    Norbert,

Welcome aboard!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Welcome, -- will be looking forward to thumbing through your patterns.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast