Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3d models website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default 3d models website

Check this place out:
    https://www.vectorclip3d.com
    STL format available.
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

2. Default

Hi
    Thank's to refering our website, Also have a discussion forum (free registration) That you can have a possibilty to download some free stl files
    Vectorclip3d discussion forum
    Norbert Dupuis
    Vectorclip3d inc.

I use this site and love it. Good Stuff.
    Morton

4. Default

thank you Morton
    After five years of existence with a lot of work we create a very large library, we can say that we rank in the top three web sites that sell art in relief, what distinguishes us as one of the other is our sales method. We do not sell anything to unity, we sell annual subscriptions, at any time so our customers can download what they want without any other additional charges.
    Norbert Dupuis
    www.vectorclip3d.com
    Vectorclip3d forum

5. Default

There are some nice models here but I can't imagine needing 3650 of them. Let me know when you start selling individual models.
    Frederick Potter
    Editions by Frederick
    http://www.editionsbyfrederick.com

Keep 98% of the dust out of your machine with this free dust collector:
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...e-final-answer

6. Default

What I am saying this: you are entitled to download 10 files per day!
    making a total of 3650 downloads
    We have: 1 029 original models
    Style A and B in 1627 models
    total: 2656 model
    EACH IS model in three extension files (STL RLF VNA)
    2656x3 = 7968 possibily of download,
    There are people with multiple software and downloaded several file extensions, if you pay over $ 275.00 for 1029 files, you will not find a better price when we offer more than 10 downloads a day, we are AWARE that no not going to download every day. This is my last response on this forum, I am an honest person and I feel like a malicious negative reviews then you forget everything

7. Default

Please don't get offended, Norbert, we are just trying to get a clear picture of what you offer, I am sure nobody means to criticise.
    I understand a lot more about your offer now than before.
    I have made myself a list of the patterns I would get first and my list has 184 patterns, mostly nature subjects. That's not including the decorative patterns (like rosettes and medallions).
    That would be $1.50 each, so it is a very good deal.
    I do use STL files, so I'm very interested. I just have to check my finances, I have a bonus coming soon so I think I will get the one year subscription.
    So after careful examination of your offer, I think it's a very good deal for anyone, even hobbyist, to get started on a collection of patterns. The only stumbling block is that Carvewright user need the STL importer if they don't have any other way to use STL files.
    I will next download one of your free files so I can see the quality level. By then I will make my final decision.
    Thanks again for your patience.
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

This is my last response on this forum
    You gets free advertising on the site to boot and your unhappy at the same time you might what to rethink your flexibility " but not here" . I also like to know who makes the patterns he sells at a large volume discount.

9. Default

Good News !!!
    we have filled out an application provided by Cavewright for put some of our model in Section carvewright pattern depot, course we will follow the market prices so as not harm anyone. Pending a favorable response, you can see our catalog of models .if you are interested for design in particulary, send us your choices via email.
    http://www.vectorclip3d.com/catalog.pdf
    Visit our discussion forum
    Norbert Dupuis
    Vectorclip3d inc.
    Last edited by Norbert Dupuis; 09-28-2011 at 09:54 AM.

10. Default

That is great news Norbert!
    It really would be the best way to sell to CW owner, without taking any market shares from the subscription base market.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast