Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3d models website

1. Default 3d models website

Check this place out:
    https://www.vectorclip3d.com
    STL format available.
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

2. Default

Hi
    Thank's to refering our website, Also have a discussion forum (free registration) That you can have a possibilty to download some free stl files
    Vectorclip3d discussion forum
    Norbert Dupuis
    Vectorclip3d inc.

I use this site and love it. Good Stuff.
    Morton

4. Default

thank you Morton
    After five years of existence with a lot of work we create a very large library, we can say that we rank in the top three web sites that sell art in relief, what distinguishes us as one of the other is our sales method. We do not sell anything to unity, we sell annual subscriptions, at any time so our customers can download what they want without any other additional charges.
    Norbert Dupuis
    www.vectorclip3d.com
    Vectorclip3d forum

5. Default

There are some nice models here but I can't imagine needing 3650 of them. Let me know when you start selling individual models.
    Frederick Potter
    Editions by Frederick
    http://www.editionsbyfrederick.com

Keep 98% of the dust out of your machine with this free dust collector:
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...e-final-answer

6. Default

Hi
    Our method of sale is by subscription and we do not sell the files to the unit.
    If you made ​​a quick calculation: $ 275.00 / 3650 files = 7.5 cents per queue file Downloaded

The price of a unit files sold is about $ 20.00, our price is about 14 files sold individually

In addition to our membership you can build your database.
    I understand your viewpoint.
    but we prefer to sell a service rather than a sales unit.
    Regards
    Norbert
    Last edited by Norbert Dupuis; 09-05-2011 at 08:45 AM. Reason: error

7. Default

Hi Norbert,
    I don't know if anyone here has that many files in their collection. I can see the advantage of subscription for commercial craftman, but few here are beyond the hobby level.
    How about packages of 25 or 50 files, for $1 a file? We pay and pick the files we want. I'm sure some of us would go for that.
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

8. Default

Hi
    Last year, we made an attempt to do so by offering a listing of 2 weeks, the response was positive, and the problem was that we were selling these small subscriptions and profits had fallen by 75%, so we drop this kind of small package, if it would continue to sell this, we no longer exist at this time, like any good business, we must make a profit, we have a system of prepaid subscriptions which are distributed by some cnc router manufacturer with a very large discount, there are some manufacturer that provides the subscription for free at purchase a cnc.
    We offered the product at Carvewrigth and they refused because they already had their own online pattern store.
    but I am open to give a good discount carvewright users, but for that I need more applications, I encourage the Carvewright users to send requests for discount on subscriptions, if the demand number is sufficient , I proceed to send very good discount. with 50 requests, the discount will be very good. With 100 applications, the discount will be very important. by cons, I will put a download limit of 5 per day Apply
    send us your requests to This e-mail: vectorclip3d@gmail.com Tell us how you would be willing to pay for a 1-year subscription with 5 downloads by day,
    We will consider requests for a period of 15 days, then we will see
    Norbert Dupuis
    www.vectorclip3d.com
    Last edited by Norbert Dupuis; 09-07-2011 at 12:13 PM.

9. Default

Thank you Norbert for the clarification of your business model, very interesting. It kind of confirm my understanding.

10. Default

Hi
    I Understand well that the users of Carvewrith system is a retirement people for the most.
    And this people dont have the same financial situation than active worker.
    that's the reason of the offer in my last message.
    Only the guys to send e-mail to us will be considerate for the special Carvewright users subscription, to proceed We need a minimum of 50 requests..... and we are still far from that.
    if in 15 days, we dont receive the required minimum demand,
    We understand that the interest is nothing, let us down,
    For a long time we have requests of Carvewright users, now is your chance,
    Dont miss
    Norbert Dupuis
    www.vectorclip3d.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast