Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sneak peak at new project of the month.

Smile sneak peak at new project of the month.

any news on what next months pom is going to be????? the last four have been great.... can't wait for the next one..... I also wanted to thank the creators who spend so much time on them... simply awesome!!!!!

Michael usually sends it to me around the 25 or 26 each month and he puts on here sometimes before I even get it. I thought at first you were him posting it. Guess we all have to wait a day or two more....
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Howdy,

The preview is delayed a bit. I had a certain project pretty much ready to go, but "shifted gears" and changed my mind to a different project after a few days into the original one. I think you'll enjoy the "new" project even better! (hint... it is Autumn-themed).
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Gotta love it. Guys into a project real deep, then another project popps into their mind, then another, and another. One thing leads to another. Then its the month's end and gotta hurry and finish a project to have it posted. Problems, problems, you guys crack me up how your minds work. I am so simple my mind is always in the stuck mode. Don't even own a cell phone. But thank goodness for you guys or the CW would not even exist!!!!

Sure... go ahead and run autumn in. Im not ready for it yet. I still want to hold on to summer thank you very much....
    Doug Fletcher

Quote Originally Posted by Smoken D View Post
    Gotta love it. Guys into a project real deep, then another project popps into their mind, then another, and another. One thing leads to another. Then its the month's end and gotta hurry and finish a project to have it posted. Problems, problems, you guys crack me up how your minds work. I am so simple my mind is always in the stuck mode. Don't even own a cell phone. But thank goodness for you guys or the CW would not even exist!!!!
    Yes, my trouble is too many ideas and can't make up my mind sometimes. I can't even tell you how many projects have been started and waiting in the wings to be finished up! Better if I only had one idea at a time, I think!

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    Sure... go ahead and run autumn in. Im not ready for it yet. I still want to hold on to summer thank you very much....
    Man, I agree with that! (I don't like it when the days start getting shorter.) Blame my wife (and a couple forum members)...they reminded me autumn will be upon us in a few short weeks...hence the revised "theme" project!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Michael T, I'm not ready for autunm yet. I'm just getting ready for the hurricane this weekend. Wish me luck, I'm from the armpit of Cape Cod. That's where I live,look at Cape Cod as if it's an arm. That's me in the armpit. Where the CC Canal is, at the west end. Capt Barry

Quote Originally Posted by b.sumner47 View Post
    Michael T, I'm not ready for autunm yet. I'm just getting ready for the hurricane this weekend. Wish me luck, I'm from the armpit of Cape Cod. That's where I live,look at Cape Cod as if it's an arm. That's me in the armpit. Where the CC Canal is, at the west end. Capt Barry
    Praying the hurricane hooks farther east into the Atlantic... far away from you!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

so how long are you going to keep us hangin ???????

Quote Originally Posted by bayea View Post
    so how long are you going to keep us hangin ???????
    As long as I possibly can!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast