Thread: Is a new scanning probe different from an older on ???...Other than the mount.

1. Cool Is a new scanning probe different from an older on ???...Other than the mount.

Besides the mount, is the new scanning probe any different than one made 5 years ago ?? Different technology, accuracy or any other issues ??? I know I can get the adapter to update the mount to the CT. Reason I ask is that I have an opportunity to get a lightly used older one for an excellent price. Any info appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brad
    Last edited by Brad Wardman; 08-24-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Default Probe only

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wardman View Post
    Besides the mount, is the new scanning probe any different than one made 5 years ago ?? Different technology, accuracy or any other issues ??? I know I can get the adapter to update the mount to the CT. Reason I ask is that I have an opportunity to get a lightly used older one for an excellent price. Any info appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brad
    Remember that the license on the probe software is only good for the original buyer, it's not transferable.

LHR also sells the "Probe Only" for $50.00 as of this post date (8/24/2011).
    Consider that price as you negotiate for a used one.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29