Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: September Carvers Contest - Early Posting

1. Default September Carvers Contest - Early Posting

We wanted to post this early so that everyone got a chance to participate and think about where you might want to donate your finished project on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

ALL ... and we mean ALL Proceeds from this months CNC Carvers Contest will be donated to the September 11th Families' Association.

View Their Site Here!

Consider donating your finished piece to your local Veteran, Fire Department, Police Officer, VFW Hall or American Legion and just say "Thank You".

This pattern is available for Download at www.LRWStore.com ... price is $10.00

Ad this pattern to a sign, Memorial for a friend or Loved one, you make the call ... we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Don't forget that we are offering our Faded Sign Collection as a prize to the monthly winner that wins the Grand Prize at the CarveWright Conference next year.

Purchase pattern and review the rules here.
    Monthly Prize is as Follows:

If we have 1-9 participants the prize will be a $50.00 store credit for my store (The LRW Store, not the CarveWright store).

If we have 10 or more participants the prize will be a $50.00 store credit for my store (The LRW Store, not the CarveWright store) and a 3/16ths Carving Bit – a $50.00 value. Or the winner may select an $100.00 store credit for The LRW Store. The total value of this prize is $100.00 …

Remember that each monthly winner will be entered in the CarveWright Conference Carvers Contest … at next years CarveWright Conference.

CarveWright Conference Grand Prize Winner will receive:

• Pattern set from CarvedSignFactory - the collection is entitled "The Ultimate Sign Collection - CSF" it contains 130 patterns and is valued over $1600
    • A custom logo Design by Art by Mendi - View Her Work Here - she has over 18 years of Graphic Design experience $250.00 value
    • Blog and website set-up and built by Jason from LittleRedWoodshop (you pay initial costs and set up) $300.00 value
    • Dust Collection insert by Floyd Harris (RingNeckBlues) a $65.00 value
    • More prizes will be announced as they become available.

Current prizes valued over $2000.00 ...

NOTE: This contest will run from July of 2011 to April 2012 ... In the event that the CavreWright Conference is not held next year the voting for the Grand Prize winner will be held online. We will post notices about voting on all the popular Forums and websites associated with the CarveWright community.

• The CarveWright Forum
    • The CNC Art Guild Forum
    • LittleRedWoodshop.com
    • and this website

Please visit The LRW Store and check out some of our new patterns ...The Faded Sign Collection for instance ..... Check Out the New Patterns
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 08-19-2011 at 11:51 AM.

I'm really excited about this one. Have a couple of ideas!
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

I'm very excited to see some of the projects to come out of this month's contest.

4. Default

As of right now Jim Root is the only participant in this months contest ... thank you for your continued support Jim, Tom, Floyd, Robert and Miss Sharon.

5. Default

As of now the "CarveWright Owners Group" will be making a donation in the amount of $20.00 to the September 11th Families' Association.

We want to welcome Jim Root and Ed Lamb to the contest and thank you for your donation.

Donations to the September 11th Families' Association actually go to support the Tribute WTC Visitors Center -

Your donation provides much needed support to continue serving visitors and school groups from around the world. The Tribute Center is a program of the September 11th Families’ Association, a not-for-profit organization. One of the rewards of making a charitable gift to the Association is seeing that your gift makes a difference. International visitors have come to the Tribute Center from South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia representing over 100 countries. The impact of your gift to the Association’s annual fund is evident everyday: we serve over 1,000 visitors daily. Contributions to the annual fund provide unrestricted operating support, helping to make possible programming at the Center for student education, the community volunteer program, changing exhibitions, a growing archive, and historical preservation.
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 09-02-2011 at 01:30 AM.

come on everyone it is only $10, and even if you do not win or carve the pattern, the money goes to charity. Plus if you do carve this months pattern, you have a chance to win other great items.
    I do not plan on carving the pattern, this is a donation to the September 11th Families' Association. My painting jobs are BAD, you see I am colored blind, and pastels or anything with green in it just does not exist to me.
    Last edited by eelamb; 09-02-2011 at 07:25 AM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

I am in for this Month's Contest, what a great cause to donate to.
    I know I can't win two months in a row but it is fun to create something different.
    Thanks Jason for this contest!
    Last edited by easybuilt; 09-02-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

8. Default

Thanks you guys and you are welcome ............

9. Default

There is still time to get into the contest and help out a good cause all at the same time.

10. Default

Capt. Barry got in today ... we are looking forward to seeing what he does with his project.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast