Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: measuring tool

I need to make me one of those "As you pick it up, Do it, Schedule it, or trash it!" signs!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Ok, now. Let's be honest, Bud! My workspace (desk and the bookcases behind me) have various tall piles of notes, taped-on to-do lists and Post It notes, and other sundries covering the entire desk and most of the bookcase. As hard as you work, and as much as you have on your plate, I imagined your desk would look more like mine (and nope- no photo will be presented of mine!). You had to have taken that photo of the nice/neat desk at someone elses' house! If the photo is for real, please come visit and teach me how to get organized! <smile>
    A mess, Michael you do not want to see my pile of papers, drawing and such. Seeing Bud's place makes me realize just of much stuff I have setting around.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

In earlier days, when intelligent, curious, active children were directed and taught instead of suppressed and medicated, people, perhaps not unlike Bud, were allowed to develop to a fuller potential. One cannot be truly distinctive if they are just like everyone else. The rest of us can benefit from what, in some considerations, may be seen as a problem. I prefer to think of it as a gift.

Inspired by Bud's neat work area, I have begun sorting through "stuff" and trying to follow the "As you pick it up, Do it, Schedule it, or trash it!" If I ever finish, I'll post a photo or two! (My shop is much more organized than my office, at the moment!)
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Bud's area puts mine to shame. I need to clean up today. Get things straightened out a bit...

Mike's desk is probably cleaner than mine.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Quote Originally Posted by atauer View Post
    Bud's area puts mine to shame. I need to clean up today. Get things straightened out a bit...

Mike's desk is probably cleaner than mine.
    Maybe we should have "before" and "after" photos to compare!...naah!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Reminds me of my setup at home but a lot neater. The left hand screen is a "Green Lantern" symbol as I am a huge comic nut!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0132.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	46660

Quote Originally Posted by HelpBot3000 View Post
    Reminds me of my setup at home but a lot neater. The left hand screen is a "Green Lantern" symbol as I am a huge comic nut!
    I have a friend who is a comic nut too, and now everyone knows it...

My friend Jeremy is the bass player for his church worship team. Last Sunday he was called off the platform by one of the church elders just before services started. It seems his pants were not zipped up and his Superman-logo underwear was visible! (True story - I did NOT make this up - his wife told us the story - giggling the whole time of course!)

I hope you don't wear Green Lantern pajamas (or worse)!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

I would be lying if I said I didn't have a pair of pajama pants with GL/Batman/Aquaman/Flash/Superman on them and as I write this I am wearing my brand new Avengers t-shirt

Okay. We got off topic guys. Let's get back on track with this. Not trying to be mean, but we hijacked this thread.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12