Thread: Cutting sintra and Gator board ?

Default Cutting sintra and Gator board ?

I've finally decided to order my machine this week from Amazon free shipping . Have any of you folks used your machine to cut sintra or gator board.

Thanks

Chris
    Canada

Your in for a fun time Chris and Amazon has the best price! I hope you made sure it was the "C" version!

Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Your in for a fun time Chris and Amazon has the best price! I hope you made sure it was the "C" version!

Ike

My machine is a C version and should arrive on Tuesday I hope I ordered the bundle ma
    chine,bits, and probe saved $90.00 plus free shipping. Now for the questions can you purchase bundled software here. What is the carvers club is it worth the $150.00 investment?

Thanks
    Chris,
    Way up north

Quote Originally Posted by cwm View Post
    My machine is a C version and should arrive on Tuesday I hope I ordered the bundle ma
    chine,bits, and probe saved $90.00 plus free shipping. Now for the questions can you purchase bundled software here. What is the carvers club is it worth the $150.00 investment?

Thanks
    Chris,
    Way up north
    Chris,

Congrats on the new machine.

Software can be purchased from the CW store (main site). I do not think there is a bundle package for any on it, just individual. The carvers club is set up for those who are out of warranty to help save on call in trouble shooting and parts plus they do offer monthy savings and free patterns. If you got your maching from amazon I'm not sure what you got for warranty. If it is a new machine you are eligable to purchase the extended warranty from LHR..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Chris,

Congrats on the new machine.

Software can be purchased from the CW store (main site). I do not think there is a bundle package for any on it, just individual. The carvers club is set up for those who are out of warranty to help save on call in trouble shooting and parts plus they do offer monthy savings and free patterns. If you got your maching from amazon I'm not sure what you got for warranty. If it is a new machine you are eligable to purchase the extended warranty from LHR..
    I called amazon and they tell me it's covered by the manufacturers warranty.

Welcome aboard Chris!
    The wide Format department at my printshop uses both of thos products and they use a kongesburg (sp) router to cut it with, 10' x 5' bed. I know they route out products from both sintra and gator board but they also have control over bit speed which we don't on the CW.
    cheers
    Bill Brooks
    Henrico , VA
    Printer, Zymurgist, Carvehead
    Machine One - Version B, Carvetight upgrade and a Ringneck Blues Dust collector www.ringneckblues.com
    Machine Two - 5th Anniversary Version C, Rubber Belts and a Ringneck Blues Blues Dust collector