Thread: Winged Flying Foot

Default Winged Flying Foot

Anyone have a Flying Foot pattern that the sport of track & field uses as a symbol.
    Like the jpg attached. I tried to make a pattern if this jpg , but it came out very rough.
    A high school track star sent me the logo from his phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Track and Field winged foot logo.jpg  
    Rick P -- ( Designer v.1.187 + Rock + Dust Devil)
    Carver in Minnesota
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford, 38th President

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    Anyone have a Flying Foot pattern that the sport of track & field uses as a symbol.
    Like the jpg attached. I tried to make a pattern if this jpg , but it came out very rough.
    A high school track star sent me the logo from his phone.
    Will This work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Track Field winged foot logo_DISP-cw.jpg   Track Field winged foot logo_DISP+.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Very Cool BJB-

Here's another tack-- I changed it to a DXF and imported it. You can now play with the splines

Thank you BJ ... I think that file will work !!! I wish I could figure out how to do that...did you use just the 1.179 Designer program???
    Carver in Minnesota
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Gerald Ford, 38th President

Thank you for another option Lawrence !!!
    Carver in Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    Thank you BJ ... I think that file will work !!! I wish I could figure out how to do that...did you use just the 1.179 Designer program???
    You can, but it would be a flat image, to get a 3d look I use ShaderMap Pro. (Cost $19.00) I used the image you posted. It was a small image that was not clean. I like to use an image that is at least 150 to 300 DPI. I use Photoshop CS4 to resize and blur the image.
    To use Designer you need to use the Quantize function. Bring it down to the lowest level and then move the control up till you see the distortion.
    Since this image had closed loops on the lines (No Breaks) you can use the Magic Wand tool and Paint the colors in each loop. --- That is how I made this PTN. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T-F-W Shoe-cw.jpg   T-F-W Shoe PE 3.jpg   T-F-W Shoe PE 2.jpg   T-F-W Shoe PE.jpg  

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

That puts me in the mind of the Goodyear Wingfoot that is on the top of the Corp. Headquarters here in Akron, Ohio I think I'll save that and make my brother a plaque for his 30+ years at Goodyear. Thanks BJ

CJ
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Quote Originally Posted by CarverJerry View Post
    That puts me in the mind of the Goodyear Wingfoot that is on the top of the Corp. Headquarters here in Akron, Ohio I think I'll save that and make my brother a plaque for his 30+ years at Goodyear. Thanks BJ

CJ
    Jerry the Good Year Boot is not the same, it also has the background. If you want the background removed then PM me your e-mail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goodyear-logo-4_DISP-cw+.jpg   Goodyear-logo-4.jpg  
    Last edited by bjbethke; 09-05-2011 at 03:49 PM.

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

Now that you put that up there in a picture I see the difference. Thank you for those logo files, I'm sure that will work just perfect, now all I have to do is get well and get back to using my shop again.

CJ
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.