Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New TIPS & TRICKS in VIDEO Format!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SharonB View Post
    Michael...thanks for the heads up on the Adobe Flash Player. Downloaded it and everything worked ok. I vote for download option also.
    Hi Sharon,

Fantastic! Glad it's workin' alright now! (I think we'll have the downloadables pretty soon.)
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Default well done

I found the video very informative and the format of actually showing what you were doing a great way of conveying the information. I learned a lot.

Thanks,
    dave

3. Default

Same here the video doesn't work for me.

Alan

4. Default

You can watch and download it here as well http://vimeo.com/groups/carvewright

This video was awesome! I am very happy to see that the idea I employed without searching (utilizing the 3/8" bit to carve sections out) was actually an existing 'good idea'! It makes me feel proud to know I was actually doing something right, without even knowing it. I DEFINITELY learned how to improve on the technique I was using, however, as I was doing all of my lines manually, without the proper snap function being employed, and I'm definitely going to remedy that in future carves!

Thank you so much for this! I can't wait to do some new designs this weekend. (...with the news that my Ringneck Blues DC is ON THE WAY, I'm chomping at the bit! - no pun intended!)
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Greg,

Thank-You for the mp4 format. I live inthe boondocks with dial up. I was able to down load the file at workand watch it at home.

Very well done Michael
    B Lantz

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blantz View Post
    Greg,

Thank-You for the mp4 format. I live inthe boondocks with dial up. I was able to down load the file at workand watch it at home.

Very well done Michael
    Your welcome

Well I updated to the latest Adobe Flash Player and still only the audio and a small thumbnail of a video. Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by jiml View Post
    Well I updated to the latest Adobe Flash Player and still only the audio and a small thumbnail of a video. Any other suggestions?
    Hi Jim,

I don't know why it won't work for you, but an alternative would be to download the stand-alone video that Greg posted above and see if that will playback properly for you. (Once we get the WMV file posted at CarveWright, that would work too - it would use Windows Media Player by defualt, I believe).

Also, just out of curiousity, did you also try viewing it at the link Jason (LittleRedWoodshop) posted above?
    Last edited by mtylerfl; 07-23-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

10. Default

What browser are you using? I had IE6 and it worked fine. I just upgraded to IE9 and it is about the size of a postage stamp. It is so small I can't tell what the heck is going on. So it looks like it may be a browser issue.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast