Thread: New Owner

Default New Owner

Hey guys,

I bought a reconditioned old compucarve from Sears during a Fathers Day sale. It's worked well so far, and the only problem I have is a missing 1/8 cutting bit which they didn't send and won't replace unless I return the whole machine. No matter, there are plenty on Ebay.

In the meantime I've made a dozen carvings on Home Depot pine and have given them all away. I only wish I had more wood and more time to carve. I'll upload some of my patterns under a Heraldry Patterns thread. Here's an image of my best one so far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	griffin.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	45794

Default uploaded patterns

I've uploaded those patterns to Patterns> Pattern Sharing > Architectural / Decorative thread. Here are some more images.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unicorn.jpg   sea dog.jpg   lion.jpg  

Great looking Patterns, Thanks for Sharing and Welcome to the CW Forum!!
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to see you are in my neck of the woods! Great patterns btw.. thanks for sharing.
    Doug Fletcher

Very nice patterns. I drive through Ebensburg several times a year to visit my family in western PA.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for coming with patterns-in-hand; they are very nice.

Lawrence

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rkm1187 View Post
    I've uploaded those patterns to Patterns> Pattern Sharing > Architectural / Decorative thread. Here are some more images.
    You are designing some fantastic patterns, and thank you for sharing them it is really appreciated!