Thread: Troubleshooting Guide

Default Troubleshooting Guide

Here is a direct link to our online Troubleshooting Guide: http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb...ting_Guide.pdf

It is located on the website under SUPPORT - MAINTENANCE.

It includes:
    • Description of the Issue
    • Possible Causes
    • Troubleshooting Steps

If you print this, make sure you keep in mind that it will be updated from time to time and you might not have the latest version printed!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Opened box missing bit remover to start. I practice removing with a glove which was ok. I inserted my wood for a simple design it ask for a 1/6 straight bit which put in. Everything started ok but it looked deep to me, mi watched and the bit fell out. I stopped fast no damage, should I have tighten up the bit collet on the machine that thin and every time
    ? Thanks amundo

You have a carvetight spindle not the old quick chuck. No bit removal tool required. Do use the t-Allen wrench to tighten the bit. 1/16 carving bit is the tapered one. Not straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by amundo View Post
    Opened box missing bit remover to start. I practice removing with a glove which was ok. I inserted my wood for a simple design it ask for a 1/6 straight bit which put in. Everything started ok but it looked deep to me, mi watched and the bit fell out. I stopped fast no damage, should I have tighten up the bit collet on the machine that thin and every time
    ? Thanks amundo

WELCOME !!!! A little homework.... Find Tips and Tricks on the CarveWright web site and check it out. Written by us users with things we have learned along the way. It will make things easier.

We are here to HELP... Just post your question and like a grasshopper jumping into a pool of hungry trout, we will all try to be the first to respond.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com