Thread: scanning a object

1. Default scanning a object

can you scan an object from your computer and work it into the software to produce it
    nothing with fine detail
    thanks paul

Short answer is yes you can, but it would be helpful to know more specifics about your project.

3. Default

i have got the picture into the software but get message (to much data for one table row unable to fetch results) at that point iam stoped. i am looking to cut more thaN JUST ONE PIECE AT A CUTTING scruftypup @yahoo.com if i had your e-mail i could send a picture of what i am trying to setup its only 4inchesa cross top and 1/4 inch on botton thanks alot dick im new at this

Can you post the picture here? Or send it to dick@carveshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by scruftypup View Post
    i have got the picture into the software but get message (to much data for one table row unable to fetch results) at that point iam stoped. i am looking to cut more thaN JUST ONE PIECE AT A CUTTING scruftypup @yahoo.com if i had your e-mail i could send a picture of what i am trying to setup its only 4inchesa cross top and 1/4 inch on botton thanks alot dick im new at this
    Hello,

Try reducing the file size of the photo - seems to me there was a limit to the size that can be used, but don't recall what that is at the moment...it's posted here on the forum somewhere...
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

IF you do try to reduce the size of the Picture or Photo, save it a Png file to up-load if you can.
    Jpg Files lose quality in compression and work rather poorly in Designer.

Ps. Welcome to the CW Forum
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails