Thread: Restore my favorites list

Question Restore my favorites list

About 2 weeks ago I had a problem with Malware and it did a number on my computer. I have solved the problem with the bug but I have encountered a problem with my “favorites” in my pattern collection. There is no listing for favorites only basic patterns are listed, but when I use the search tab my patterns are there. I looked in “C:\Documents and settings\myname\CarveWright\”. And there is nothing listed in the file, does anyone know how to restore my favorites list?
    Thanks,
    Denny

Don't know if this will apply but on mine I go to Program files(x86) then Carvewright then Samples folder is where all my works are stored!
    John
    version 1.164

I would search the computer for: favorites.mpn if it's found anywhere, copy and paste it to the "C:\Documents and settings\name\CarveWright" folder, then double click on it. Designer should open and show it where it should be.
    My Website: www.edscustomcarved.com
    Patterns or projects made, and uploaded by me, are not to be sold on E-Bay, EVER !.
    Thank You....

Quote Originally Posted by edzbaker View Post
    I would search the computer for: favorites.mpn if it's found anywhere, copy and paste it to the "C:\Documents and settings\name\CarveWright" folder, then double click on it. Designer should open and show it where it should be.
    Edzbaker,
    Thanks for reply, I did the search and found the file I copied it and pasted into the "C:\Documents and settings\name\CarveWright" I got it to work!
    Thanks again for your help!
    Denny
    Last edited by bowfingers; 06-27-2011 at 09:00 PM.