Thread: Calling that best of the best minds on here. GUI.exe has stopped working,

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Calling that best of the best minds on here. GUI.exe has stopped working,

hi all

i have tried everything i can think of and still no success, i have deleted all the favorites files but one with about 6k i think, have reloaded the program, have spent days reading the list again and again. trying everything i can think of, but still I can only load mpc files that are some where under 2,835 KB. this size one will not open and the last one that will open is 2073 KB, i don't have any patterns that are in between that size but i know as soon as it goes over the 2073 KB files size it give me the attached
    and i don't like that, i have tried about everything.
    here is a twist that will make any one on here go HUM.
    I have another copy and it is on a win xp machine and it is 1.170 and it is doing the same thing but it will not even open up that large of a file.
    the computer i am wanting it to work on is a win 7 running the newest version of designer i think it is 1.179. so i have not idea what i have done here. i think the gremlin has found his way to all my computers. Of course i did sync all my data file onto a network drive and then keep them sync to all the computer so i can use any computer to work on but i have no idea how that would do this.

Thanks
    Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg