Thread: camping sign

Default camping sign

I"m making a sign for myself for when we go camping, I want to put the foot prints for my dog and bird on my sign. Does any one have something that I could use with this sign, BTW I'm using that Piney Tree that I had help resizing just a few days ago. It carved really nice but now it's time to make a sign for us. So far it's like the old saying goes.... "cobbler kid goes with no shoes" in other words I've made signs for everyone else by myself, now it time and camping season is here. Any help would be well appreicated.

Thanks
    CarverJerry
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

I found a paw print, now all I need is a bird's foot print, any kind since most birds have only 4 toes. This is where I'm at with it now.
    \

CJ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails our camp.jpg  
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

You could go with a dingbat. There are several available that have animal foot prints of various types.
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.