Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FIX for: Z-Axis error err E06-0313 during setup

Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States, 113033098710613, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Default Glad your safe, AL

Wow, Al, glad you're OK. Sounds like you need to add "WAS" to your "WAG." As in, "Wild Al Stories." You need to be more careful. There are a whole lot of us newbie CarveWright users who would be completely lost without you. LOL. Anyways, thanks again for all your help with my CW issues, and glad you're OK.

Wow, again! Glad you made it and found the source of the problem - thankfully, you will never have a repeat performance of that hair-raising ride! All the Best to You, AL.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Wild AL.... That's Funny..... Tim, a Retired Navy Master Chief and Former Co worker at Sony San Diego in our "Making Picture Tubes" Days 1995-99 called me after I sent him the Story about my Wild Ride... He had some Great Fixes for the problem. He ran the area before me making Picture Tubes and I would call him for HELP from time to time fixing MY equipment... IF My Line Stopped at some point we would be packing off over 250 Picture Tubes an Hour as His area had a 4 hour Oven... SO we had in excess of 1000 CRT's on the way before we could stop loading.... So We worked well with each other.... The Stories we could tell.... He is as good or Better than me fixing stuff...

We were in the middle of a 12 hour production line running 24/7 weeks on end..... I was at hour 6 and 7.....

We talked about Laser Engravers for a project He had in Mind and I suggested the CW was a better FIT..... So He is looking for a Machine for here this weekend.. I hope he joins the Forum...

AL
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 09-02-2011 at 09:17 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Let me know if you know what his username might be and I'll advance him through to a registered user.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

I hope he's midevilone. Kind of scary if it's not!!! Taken a chance here.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Ok. I am getting this same error but still have to origianal QC chuck and bits that I have used since I got the machine over two years ago. I did reformat my memory card and am using designer 1.179 build 9174 (have not upgraded designer since my last carve). It fails when z moved down on the brass roller side.
    Bob Campbell
    Farmington Central High School
    Industrial Techology Teacher
    Using v1.185
    Build 10343

Ok. After reading some other posts about this error I did a y & z sensor check. They were fine. I took the tool back out (tapered carving bit) and made sure the socket was cleaned out (shoved my finger up in it and cleared out any junk) and remouted the tool. I then tried to run the program again and no error. Either its very touchy about having a bit of gunk in the QC (didn't have much but did get my finger a little dirty) or my machine has gremlins. I tried 4 times before cleaning out QC and running sensor test. Then one time after and its a go. Man, this machine is touchy.
    Bob Campbell
    Farmington Central High School
    Industrial Techology Teacher
    Using v1.185
    Build 10343

IS there a Hole in the Plastic holder for the Brass Rolller.... AS in the bit was still spinning when it made it to the plastic plate???

Epoxy will fix it...

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

9. Default

Hi, I just replaced the QC truck with the carve tight truck and fired it up only to get a error code z-truck stall error code E06-313. Help! Also there was a small flat ribbon on the old QC which the factory rep said i could discard (hope that wasn't a mistake)

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Cloud View Post
    Hi, I just replaced the QC truck with the carve tight truck and fired it up only to get a error code z-truck stall error code E06-313. Help! Also there was a small flat ribbon on the old QC which the factory rep said i could discard (hope that wasn't a mistake)
    When you get the stall, what bit is in the chuck?
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast