Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was your favorite part of conference?

I spent about an hour talking to him and his wife.very amazing to be able to talk with him and soak in his history.he and his wife are very nice folks.
    I enjoyed all the topics discussed. Joe lovchilk also gave a great class.
    I also got to spend a great deal of time with Jason ( little red woodshop).
    We discussed a variety of things on our 9 hour trip home
    I am ready for another
    Steve

Mr. Albert was sitting at my table for the greetings and intro on the first day. After our howdys and all he went right into his stories aboard the Missouri and how he took the shrapnel from the kamikaze plane that hit the ship. If I recall correctly he also served during the Korean conflict as well.

Also he bought the machine for his wife. He said he might help her out some but it was all hers...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Micheal Tyler and Jeff Birt gave Awsome classes as well as funny man Doug . I hope all who read about this first conference will try to attend the next one.
    There was a thread about what will I get out of attending. The answer is a wealth of info and meeting family members you only talked with on forum
    Steve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123