Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite part of conference?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What was your favorite part of conference?

Mine was meeting all of the people!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

2. Default

My favorite part was the networking and discussions that went on during breaks, lunch and in the evenings! I learned all kinds of great stuff and made some great friends.

Billings, Montana, United States, 112454482100538, Billings, Montana

Thumbs up Cw conference

IF YOU DID NOT COME ,YOU MISSED ALOT.. meeting other cavers and experts in there field and share ideas. I meet alot great guys and gals. My brain is still in overdrive because I did not realize I own a great machine . There is no limit to what it can produce. See Ya NEXT YEAR

4. Default

Is next year here yet ... I can't wait.

Throughly enjoyed the Conference. It was like coming to a family reunion and meeting relatives that you know you have, but never actually met face to face before. It was that type of atmosphere to me. The knowledge, the ideas.... were mind blowing. As I said several times... "the reason this CW is worth so much is because of the forum family". Without the forum members and "can do" attitude, I don't believe this machine would have lasted this long. Like others said, it was nice to see the CEO out there talking to people and listening to what they had to say. THAT in itself, says alot. The staff was nothing less than EXCELLENT. Just like anything else, yes there could (and I'm sure there will be) improvements to the conference. However, for being the first one, it was GREAT. I recommend people ( Al Who.. )make "how to videos" as far as changing/fixing hardware on the CW. Pictures are great, but videos are "alot gooder" : ) The people I've met were great, the presenters were excellent and I left there very inspired and "chompin' at the bit" to try out some ideas. So THANK YOU Chris and staff. It was a great family reunion! Already looking forward to the next one and meet "new" family members. I took a bunch of pics so I'll upload them as soon as I can. Maybe when pics are posted "others" can chime in and point out persons in the pics since I didn't get to actually meet all the relatives ..... too many relatives coming "out of the wood work" ! ha ha "Git er Done ... on the CW"
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

I am back at work, do not even want to tell any one what my desk looks like.

Is the Conference starting again tomorrow?? HA HA

Am I trying to get away from the desk? YES

A Great time it was at the conference, never can say that enought.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

I was so overwhelmed with all the Carvoholics i met. so many talented carvers to talk to and share ideas with. and the enthusiasm was off the chart, .
    I made a lot of friends on this trip and will be back again.
    steve

I just wanted to thank everyone at CarveWright who put this together and made it such a great experience. I was delighted to be a part of it. From beginning to end, it exceeded my expectations and hopes. The hunger to learn was very strong, and it was exciting to not only share my own experiences, but to find out other ways of doing things. The sense of sharing was strong, and it made for a great conference.
    I'm sure Connie was happy to save on batteries for the microphone, since I have such a big, loud mouth. The trick, as my wife will attest, is figuring out how to shut me up.
    For those of you who asked, my presentation will be online later today and I'll post a link. I'm adding a few more slides with more extensive links.

Doug,

Thank you for sharing I learned so much and your work is outstanding.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

My favorite part of the conference, not counting the awesome projects that I saw, was probably hanging out with you guys and the discussions on the machine and software. Believe it or not, I actually learned quite a bit from each of you.

What did everyone think of the gentleman that was on the USS Missouri when the Japan peace treaty was signed?
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast