Thread: Rembering Carolyn

Default Rembering Carolyn

Remembering Carolyn,

Getting home last night from the CarveWright Conference of 2011 was rewarding and sad.

I did not have Carolyn here to share it with. Yet I believe that she was there with me and if it was not for her I would have not gotten my CW and move forward as I have.

I know that moving forward and doing more with the CW is what she would have wanted and push me to do.

So in loving memory of Carolyn I will push forward to new goals with the CW.

Thank you all that has shared her lost with me, it is touching to know that with in CarveWright we are a family.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

I now that Carolyn would be very prode of you going to the conferance to learn more about the CarveWright & how to use it better. I also know that when you do something like going to the conferance it is nice to share it with the one that you Love & that is waiting at home for you.
    My shop tour went good today even though it was cool & rainy. There were 12 guys that came out for it & they were interested in my CarveWright & the shop. I did run a short carve so that they could see how it ran. Robert you have a great week-end.

Robert,
    It was great sharing the Start U training and the Conference with you and I'm sure Carolyn was there with you through it all. So much to learn from so many people and my head is buzzing with new ideas and techniques. A real pleasure to meet you there. Carve some more Sir.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Robert , it was a great 3 days and i am glad to have met you and to have gotten to know you, my prayers are with you
    steve

Capt Bruce & skeeterman,

I am so pleased that the 3 days brought us together and we are all part of the Start U Team.

I enjoy the time we were able to spend together, and get to know each other. I feel that the 10 of us at the training are a fine lot, and as the days, weeks and years go on we will grow closer and never lose touch. (That is my hope)

As you stated Capt, one's head is buzzing with all we learned.

Thank you both for the kind world about Carolyn.

Take care Capt. and carry on.

Steve sell more Corian.

My best to you both.

Have a good day and carve on, fellow team members.
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

that held it's ground.

6. Default

In talking to you at the Conference and now getting to know you through phone conversations and our chats on Facebook I know that she would be very proud of you. The recent steps that you have made with the beginning of a website and company name are big steps toward world domination, well at least it is the beginning steps of hanging out your shingle and declaring your independence. I wish you continued success and you've got my number of you need anything.
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 07-21-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Jason,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful worlds, they truly touch me.

I am pleased that we are getting to know one an other as we are.

Carolyn was my world, more then I realized, when see was with me each day one did not think about ever not have her beside me and with me. She was and still is the wind beneath my wings. She could always lift me up with seeing the sun shine on a dark day.

Thank you,

Robert
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

that held it's ground.

Robert.... missed this thread when you first posted it... was still on my way home from the conference. I'm glad Janson brought it to the forefront so I could add that I also enjoyed meeting/chatting with you at the Conference. Looking forward to a time in the near future that we once again can get together. Keep carving because I'm sure Carolyn would have booted you in the rearend if you didn't.
    Last edited by SharonB; 07-21-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Default Be happy

Robert.... missed this thread when you first posted it... was still on my way home from the conference. I'm glad Janson brought it to the forefront so I could add that I also enjoyed meeting/chatting with you at the Conference. Looking forward to a time in the near future that we once again can get together. Keep carving because I'm sure Carolyn would have booted you in the rearend if you didn't.

Hello SharonB,

I could have not ask for a better family then I have with my fellow and lady carvers.

Thank you for you support. You are so correct. Carolyn would boot me in the rearend if I was not putting the CW to work.

I have named my CW "Carolyn" for she is the reason I have the CW. Carolyn could always see down the road clearer then I could.

Looking forward to the time all of us can get together again.

How much I have learned in just talking with you and others. Janson worlds touched me as have yours.

Thank you,

Robert
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

that held it's ground.