Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here is the project I have been waiting to share!

Looks great, I am sorry about the theft. Sucks that people would do that.

In this case, wouldn't it be true the CW would be worthless if you could not register the software? Maybe LHR can keep an eye out for someone trying to set it up to change registration and help catch this twerp?

Amen to that . Lets get this theaf. Put a flag on that serial number so anyone trying to get it registered will pop up the flag. It's only a boat anchor with out all the parts that make it run.
    later Daniel
    1.187 Custom Woodworking for more than 40-years

3. Default

I believe whoever stole the cw, probably has no clue what it is. I doubt if it will ever be used again. I think that is what bothers me most. Some of the tools they stole were my grandfathers and are irreplaceable. We figure they made off with over $30,000 in tools. It will take me forever to replace this stuff. But I am keeping my head up. I am still going to TRY to turn out some good projects soon.

Might Check your private messages ibewiggin. Your box if full. Was also gonna let ya know to check your local area in Craigslist and also on ebay for your machine. You can take your information to the more larger Pawn shops so they can pass it around. Have listings in ur area however you dont have your area listed so didnt want to make it known. Clear your inbox and Ill send it to ya.
    I'm a professional toothpick maker.
    TK Designs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12