Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off stuff you've made (not only with CW)

I built out my basement a couple of years ago--cherry bar, TV cabinet, bookcases, aquarium stand and wine cellar. It was before I had the CW, or I would have included some carvings!

The curved stand to match the bowfront aquarium was probably the most difficult--getting the doors to match up was really a pain--, although the mahogany racking in the wine cellar probably took the most time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wine Boxes.jpg   P1010071.JPG   1107001.JPG   P1010276.JPG  

P1010277.JPG  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

George
    Life is short....drink the good wine first!

Terry T , has some real nice wine signs at the pattern store. Take a look. Capt Barry

Oh...and then there was this recent addition. Just because I could...http://youtu.be/fGRlp0LOrig?hd=1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

George
    Life is short....drink the good wine first!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gwhiz View Post
    Oh...and then there was this recent addition. Just because I could...http://youtu.be/fGRlp0LOrig?hd=1
    Looks like something Geraldo could do a special on! LOL

Here's one I couldn't find the other day. This is a cherry printer cabinet for El Monte Sagrado Spa In Taos. Printer pullout on the right and supply shelves on the left. I used the CW to carve their corporate logo in the doors. I did alot more for them but for the life of me, can't find the pictures
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	printercab.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	44486
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bishop-001.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	44650Here is a trophy I made for a young man (14) who just recently made his Eagle Scout!

Attachment 44648
    Last edited by robbrigg2; 05-17-2011 at 05:45 PM.

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

Here is a Sign of a Show Goat's Coral

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bishop-002.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	44651
    Last edited by robbrigg2; 05-17-2011 at 05:46 PM.

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

OK I'll join in here a a couple of things that I've made without the Carvewright.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taylorsville.JPG   RosePark.JPG  
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

Hello Guys

Here a few scrollsaw projects My wife and I did before I got amazing CW macine. I like doing carving better than the scroll work because of the time it takes. Each one of these project have better than 24 hours in them and it is hard on an old mans back. I am thinking of investing in a lazer machine. It is just thinking right now. The wife might have something to say about that.

Attachment 44677Attachment 44676Attachment 44675Attachment 44674Attachment 44673
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3149.jpg   IMG_3150.jpg   IMG_3151.jpg   IMG_3153.jpg  

IMG_3152.jpg  
    Last edited by stanv77; 05-18-2011 at 06:25 PM.

10. Default

Stan your scrollsaw pics did not upload. If you go to edit your post and then click on go advanced and upload your pics again through there it should work. For some reason if you try to upload pics without going to the advanced options the uploads are hit and miss. Look forward to seeing your scroll saw work!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast