Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off stuff you've made (not only with CW)

1. Default

Wow this is all great stuff, I am really impressed. Lawrence, I have not cast any blanks yet, I enjoy doing my own lamination's and playing with different corian glue ups. The juke box has mostly fifty's but some sixties to eighties, nothing newer. My 5 year old granddaughter is one of the few in her preschool who knows who Elvis is, knows what a record is and has actually heard one!

Lawrence, yes the last one and the second to last one is a router bowl, and here is one more. This one is from a normal board 1x and routed. As for the bits I got them from eagle America, and the extender from highland. You need a 3hp .5" router to do these for they are really hard on the bearings. I make the templates from MDF.

This tree dish can be made on the CW too. Somewhere I have a pattern I made.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tree candy dish.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

About 20 years ago I used to install hardwood floors, this inlay is 5 foot in diamiter and I did it all with just a router and a small table saw.
    The homeowner picked out the wood, the star is walnut and purpleheart, the stripes are whiteoak and mahagany, the black outline is wange, and the filler pieces are lacewood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floor-4.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	44425

I courantly work as a shaper operator for a large shop, these next photos I don't take full credit for, I only shaped the parts.

Yacht, we did all the woodwork, walls,stairs, doors, beds, nightstands, all out of Makore and Vavone Burl. Its name is Relentless you can see more of it here. http://www.trinityyachts.com/142relentless.asp

Name:	Yacht.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	157.2 KB 
ID:	44426

Bar,I made the bar rail and panel trim.

Name:	bar.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	182.0 KB 
ID:	44427

8th floor rooftop bench,this one is done out of Ipe, the front and back is 3" thick with a 18 degree bevel on the face of the front rail.All the slats are tapered on both long edges,the back of the slats are 3/32's wider then the front, each edge had to be tapered 3/64's to nothing. You can see this one from space, if you have Google Earth go here Latitude: 41° 2'53.17"N Longitude: 73°32'37.49"W

Name:	8th floor roof top.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	44428

Bowing to the masters!!! Great stuff!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I'd like to show one piece that I am proud of made for a friena all red oak with a hickoryish stain and laquer clear coat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4763_1.jpg  

This is a 8 person Poker Table that I made a few years ago for a friend. Its got high density padding on the wrist rail and the center, All Cabinet grade Oak Ply, stainless cupholders and ashtrays and rope lights under the wrist rail.

Name:	IMG_0279.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	310.5 KB 
ID:	44446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0280.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	456.9 KB 
ID:	44445Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0256.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	631.2 KB 
ID:	44444

David Greer
    "Woodworking is the Illusion of Perfection"
    Shadowboxs, Kbar Holders, Sword Holders Etc.
    Find Me on Facebook
    Email Me if you need something

Here is my guest bathroom. I made all the cabinets out of Cedar and used aluminum roof flashing to make the punch tin doors like a pie safe, didn't havealot of money so I made the tile top and back splash. also the mirror mount, medicine cabinet, towel rack and toilet paper holder to match.

Name:	IMG_0396.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	383.2 KB 
ID:	44452Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0394.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	392.9 KB 
ID:	44450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0392.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	369.6 KB 
ID:	44449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0395.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	466.9 KB 
ID:	44453
    Last edited by lilskip; 05-07-2011 at 09:49 PM.
    David Greer
    "Woodworking is the Illusion of Perfection"
    Shadowboxs, Kbar Holders, Sword Holders Etc.
    Find Me on Facebook
    Email Me if you need something

8. Default

lilskip, as a poker player I love the poker table, like the way you incorporated the chip trays into the table and the rope lights are a cool addition as well.

Some of the speakers we make....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Transparent 1.8 frontback.JPG   Transparent 1.8 ports.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by gregsolano View Post
    I am probably the only one with a plain unfinished fletcher dust collector on my CW.
    Nope--I'm right there with ya!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

George
    Life is short....drink the good wine first!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast