Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Toy!!!

Thanks for the tips! I do get a lot of tear out, but those are really just test's to nail down the settings, power and speed and so on. I really wasn't planning to keep them, but the wife says WE ARE KEEPING THEM! Hands on hips type of declaration, no less. Gotta do what the boss wants or no more toys. <sigh>

That little girl is my Grand Daughter. She's a real sweetie , with the kind of blue eyes that will kill the boys in a few more years. Got an extra brownie point just for doing that one! Now, if I wasn't so dang many in the hole...

Just pulled a deer scene out of the laser when one of my sons came home with a friend. He wants the very same thing done on his shot gun stock. Don't know that I'm ready for that yet. Maybe in a month or two.

Congrats and AWESOME!!

I wonder how tough it would be for them to make a laser kit for the CW? Are the mechanics totally different?

Lawrence

It could be done. I had actually considered it, but decided to just buy one. It would take some control code programming on LHR's part to really make it work right. Other than the differences between a gantry system and the belt system on the CW, don't see why they couldn't do it, though. Not sure where they'd put the laser tube, though. No way would it fit inside the CW.

4. Default

I have a granddaughter thats a real cutie and a big ham as well. I have been planning to do a litho of her but keep putting it off. Once again great job and have fun framing that granddaughter one!

Quote Originally Posted by dougmsbbs View Post
    It could be done. I had actually considered it, but decided to just buy one. It would take some control code programming on LHR's part to really make it work right. Other than the differences between a gantry system and the belt system on the CW, don't see why they couldn't do it, though. Not sure where they'd put the laser tube, though. No way would it fit inside the CW.
    Well LHR, here's a chance to get HUGE hunks o'cash from current CW owners.
    Lawrence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12