Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help lol

Default I need help lol

I am having alot of trouble trying to get this image to to get into designer and look decent. I was using photoshop until my laptop screen broke and now I'm using a netbook which doesn't have the power to actually use photoshop and paint just isnt doing the job lol. So I was wondering if anybody would have any ideas on how I can make this image look decent in designer so I can get it to carve properly.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crest image.JPG  

Default External screen

Quote Originally Posted by xtremedge View Post
    I am having alot of trouble trying to get this image to to get into designer and look decent. I was using photoshop until my laptop screen broke and now I'm using a netbook which doesn't have the power to actually use photoshop and paint just isnt doing the job lol. So I was wondering if anybody would have any ideas on how I can make this image look decent in designer so I can get it to carve properly.

Thanks
    If just the laptop screen is bad, have you considered getting an external screen/monitor to plug in to the laptop?
    The unit is not dead, it just has a bad screen! Lots of folks use an external screen, as well as keyboard and mouse, making the laptop a mini CPU.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

3. Default Here is what I came up with

I am not the best at this and I wish I had the pattern editor software. I did this in paint.net turned it into grey scale and cleaned it up then saved as png. so here go's hope it helps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inservio4.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	318.6 KB 
ID:	43958
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the help, I was having trouble cleaning it up but that looks great. As for my screen I am planning on getting a new Macbook soon so I didn't want to stick money into an external monitor. and Macs aren't cheap lol

Here is a ptn file of your picture may be easier to use than a mpc for what you want to use it for
    Attached Files Attached Files

gregsolano, you did a great job on the pattern.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I liked what this crest looked like so decide to make a pattern form it too. So here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crest image1.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    gregsolano, you did a great job on the pattern.
    Thanks, I gave it to him in a MPC because i did some adjustments in designer in order to finish the ptn. I am learning.

He can extract the PTN from the MPC. many time I list the MPC since you can upload a larger size file in MPC.

If you make adjustments in designer, group the patterns and adjustments, then choose make pattern to make it into a pattern.

Eddie

10. Default

I had not even noticed the make into a pattern option until you posted this. I learn something every time I get on this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast