Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Let's Talk About the Weather

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedWoodshop View Post
    ON our monthly (sometimes it's more often - to see grandma and grandpa) drive from Lexington, KY to Huntington, WV we get to drive through the Daniel Boone National Forest ... this past weekend I noticed that the trees are starting to turn here as well.

Also - thanks to the predicted 40 degree evening we will be attending our first Bonfire of the year ... you gotta love fall weather, I'll save some stuff for smores if anyone wants to stop by.
    I'm so jealous. Be safe and enjoy.

"Over the river and through the woods, to grandmothers house we go.."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

No "gully washers" but it's been raining here for the last few weeks, 6 to 10 hours, 4 to 5 days out of every 7
    Wish we could send some of it your way Connie, I know you folks could really use it.
    This morning the pups were out on the back deck barking, when I went to the kitchen for my first coffee of the day,
    I took a look to see what had set them off, -- the little Creek behind our house had over flowed it's banks again,
    and some of the fish from the Creek were splashing around as they were swimming across our back lawn -- really drives the dogs nuts.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Don't drive the poor dogs carzy, GIVE them a pole. Fish to be caught. Capt Barry

Wishing all of our friends in Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida a safe ride through the storm.

I, unfortunately, have hotel reservations in the French Quarter on Thursday night. Aaarrrgggh!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

My brother-in-law lives in Biloxi, MS and he's packed up and gone further inland. Last time Katrina took about 80% of his home and he finally got it all fixed and done. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law lived in Gulfport, MS when Katrina hit and they lost both of their homes (2 blocks from the beach). For me...... that would have been enough... "time to go and stay gone and not look back". Hope and pray all goes OK for everyone in that area of the Gulf Coast.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789