Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where did that Forum name come from????

Quote Originally Posted by Kenm810 View Post
    Don't Know about that Paul,
    I kinda like seeing someone else with a stash
    under his nose the same color as mine.
    It's still there........my face has gotten a little thinner these days and I could change my shirt. ;>)
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Mine is the name of an awesome little terrier we used to have, Fletcher. I've had many dogs but that one was almost human, he was so smart.
    ROCKin' with my Dust Collector - Get the mpc here
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...ve-it-yourself

Mine came from early days on an IBM 3270. When I loaded punch cards in, I had to sign in, and their requirements were first initial second initial, and 4 characters of last name. Just so happen my last name was only 4 characters. So there it is eelamb.

Ken I liked your little image of pkunk and decided to make a pattern from it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails card ready.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

4. Default

First computer I learned on was the IBM 3270 in High School. A few years later I built a heathkit Timex Sinclair membrane computer which used a Cassette tape deck for storage. You just brought back some memories. Hours and Hours of programing just to play tic tac toe or pong. LOL

I'm starting to see a pattern. A number of us are a bunch of old computer geeks. That kind of explains why we carve wood with robots.<-insert smiley
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

RMarkey is offline Firmware Lord, Web Guru, IT King, Raccoon Catcher, Cable-repairer, Bucket Dumper, Undisputed Thumbs-Down Champion

Mine comes from "The Savage Sword of Conan" #73 from 1974.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123