Thread: Anyone do this for a living?

Buford T Justice Guest

Default Anyone do this for a living?

May I introduce my myself, My Name is Timothy Wright, (aka Buford) and I don’t own a Carvewright. But I have a project in mind.

I would very much like to carve a large wooden double sided St Benedict Medal. I have wanted to carve one out of wood for a long time but I have more vision than than skill.

I do have the artwork, scanned in vector and bitmap form. I suspect it could benefit from tweaking to use with the Carvewright.

The carving would be complex and may take a few attempts but perhaps someone with more skill than I might like to generate funds with their machine?

Thanks

Timothy

Buford T,

If you have a good engraved St. Benedict Medal and use the 3D Scanning probe (when next available), that should make you a great design for carving and even better than you could design yourself or photograph. It's completely sizable to larger than life too, within the maximum wood limits.

Bob

Buford T Justice Guest

Thank you, I was thinking having someone else with a carvewright do the work should cost less than buying my own machine.

Hi Buford T.

Now I'm sure you'll get some volunteers <g>

Bob