Thread: How Do you Find?

Default How Do you Find?

I'm trying to see if there is a way to search for a project/pattern that was made by an individual. For instance, a long time ago a person (skyhawk) made a game called "Gotcha". If I search on that word, it'll take me to everywhere that word is used. However, it takes me to the topics only. If there are 20-30 topics, a search has to be made in each one. Also,iIf I type the name "skyhawk" that too takes me in to topics areas and that too will need a search through each topic. Just trying to see if there is a way to for instance search "all projects made by.....". Anyone know if there is a way to do that instead of going hunting through each topic?
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Hi Jerry,

Here is the link you are looking for:

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...068#post116068

I thought I had an answer for you as far as narrowing down a search, but...I tried doing an Advanced Search where I specified "gotcha" as the keyword and the username as "skyhawk". Unfortunately, that did not work for some reason. So, I just went to Skyhawk's profile and clicked on "view all posts" (there were 128 of them). Scrolled through them until I saw the "gotcha" posts.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Cool....... Thanks. That's another way that I forgot to search for (go to person's profile and view all posts). That will work. Gracias Amigo !
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"