Thread: Unfortunately, selling my machine... any offers?

Default Unfortunately, selling my machine... any offers?

I have recently been through a separation, which was almost a divorce, and now is back to a separation and we're working on things. As part of all of these complications to my life, I have lost both the space to work in, and the free time to work on any projects.

I have a few dozen or so hours on my machine, not much at all. I have the 11 bit set, which have never seen use at all (only the two free bits I received with the machine have been used) - of course I will include all the bits. I also have the scanning probe, which has never been used; but unfortunately I did register the software for it (and have used it a lot)... and it is no longer transferable.

I have cut the clear cover to fit in one of RingNeckBlues' dust collector adapters, which I'll gladly include with the machine. I made a very clean cut with my table saw, and it should be no issue for anyone who uses DC.

If you live nearby or are not afraid of the extra shipping costs, I will also gladly sell my dust collector and the 4" hose; it does a great job!

I am North of Denver, CO (Northglenn, to be more specific). If you can pick it up from somewhere nearby, it would probably be easier than having to ship it all; but as long as you're willing to pay for shipping, I will take the time to make sure it is all packed and shipped properly. In fact, if you're within 40 or 50 or so miles of me, I'll bring it to you!

I've seen used and refurbished units go for as little as $600 (usually with minor problems), and for as much as $1,400 - I'd prefer offers of at least $1,000 - but I'm open to anything at this point. I'm not desperate to sell, but it would be nice to free up some storage space sometime in the near future.

Thanks!

~ Ken
    Last edited by karossii; 04-04-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    - Ken
    Later model "B" Machine with CarveTight and Rubber belt upgrades
    RNB Model "A" Dust Collection, Scanning Probe, Rotary Jig
    Designer 3, Conforming Vectors, STL Importer, DXF Importer, Rotary, Basic, Pattern Editor (Probe), Advanced 3D, Centerline

2. Default selling items?

are you still selling i am intested in all of it if so i would also like a shipping qoate to area code 42303 thanks

3. Default

email me with any answer at jmccarty0341@yahoo.com

4. Default

if you are still selling contact me jmccarty0341@yahoo.com

Just sent you an email, thanks for the interest!
    - Ken
    Designer 3, Conforming Vectors, STL Importer, DXF Importer, Rotary, Basic, Pattern Editor (Probe), Advanced 3D, Centerline

Ken, how many hours on the machine? Sandpaper or rubber belts?
    The problem with communications is the illusion they have occurred.

Sandpaper belts, and the machine is packed in its original box and in storage, so don't have the exact # of hours, but I'd safely estimate under 50... have only carved 3 tests and 5 projects on it, varying from 2 to 10 hours each carve. If you're serious about buying it, I can get it out of storage and unpack it to get an exact hour count (and the serial #, etc.)!
    - Ken

Oh, and it is a B model machine; I do remember that much of the serial #...
    - Ken

9. Default

42303... Not far from my neighborhood 42286